PDA

View Full Version : Can we just have parts of the DLC now? ♥

Valentine
06-14-2013, 09:24 PM
We got sieges, I want swords!!!

I mean I'll just stay in Rift otherwise till the DLC comes out otherwise =s xDD

Omnifarious Xji
06-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Sadly no. They said late July, which will more than likely mean early to mid August. :/

Escyos
06-14-2013, 10:04 PM
Sadly no. They said late July, which will more than likely mean early to mid August. :/

What do you base that on? Because people are saying that we were supposed to have the DLC a month ago which itself was based on NO credible information. If they say late July, they we will get it late July, the said they would release the game April 2nd and they did.

As for the DLC, well we have been getting DLC EVERY WEEK. Anyway you look at it, everything we have got is DLC. So people should stop complaining.

Era
06-14-2013, 10:08 PM
What do you base that on? Because people are saying that we were supposed to have the DLC a month ago which itself was based on NO credible information.

Powshtako, the original plan was launch, 1.010, 1.020, and DLC1 each 2 weeks apart straight from Trion. Look at shtako other than the developer blog (though even that admitted they had delays).

Omnifarious Xji
06-14-2013, 10:20 PM
Powshtako, the original plan was launch, 1.010, 1.020, and DLC1 each 2 weeks apart straight from Trion. Look at shtako other than the developer blog (though even that admitted they had delays).

Indeed, it was said, and I quote, "Two weeks after we launch the second major patch. (1.020)" I'll do the digging, and find the post.

Omnifarious Xji
06-14-2013, 10:20 PM
What do you base that on? Because people are saying that we were supposed to have the DLC a month ago which itself was based on NO credible information. If they say late July, they we will get it late July, the said they would release the game April 2nd and they did.

As for the DLC, well we have been getting DLC EVERY WEEK. Anyway you look at it, everything we have got is DLC. So people should stop complaining.
I don't consider a new data recorder every week as downloadable content. The vast majority of that stuff was already in-game, and just locked content. One of the trailers being shown before April 2nd for Defiance, showed parts from the Rynn cross-over content, as one example.

Escyos
06-14-2013, 10:45 PM

Show me the proof. Written proof from CREDIBLE sources.

Escyos
06-14-2013, 10:46 PM
I don't consider a new data recorder every week as downloadable content. The vast majority of that stuff was already in-game, and just locked content. One of the trailers being shown before April 2nd for Defiance, showed parts from the Rynn cross-over content, as one example.

Whatever you think does not change the fact that it is DLC. Can I assume that every flat surface is a table?

Era
06-14-2013, 11:29 PM

Dude, there have been A LOT of tweets, twitch videos, blog posts, and forum posts between April 2nd and now (though I'm pretty sure this was between April 2nd and April 16th, maybe April 16th and 30th). I'm not digging up exactly which Trion staffer said exactly what where.

The 2 week intervals estimate actually ****ing happened and was actually ****ing wrong. People aren't pulling this out of thin air and I don't repeat rumors.

If you need hard evidence to believe a gaming company could possibly push back a date...well then it sucks to be you because your life is going to be full of disappointment. The rest of us have been paying attention.

Also, "CREDIBLE sources" would likely exclude all of Trion's staff. FFS Sledge has said enemies drop oranges.

Omnifarious Xji
06-14-2013, 11:36 PM
Whatever you think does not change the fact that it is DLC. Can I assume that every flat surface is a table?Firstly, the vast majority of the content was not downloaded, and thus, was not downloadable content. People weren't yelling, "Hey! The new DLC is out today!" every week, they were saying, "Hey! The new episodic content has been unlocked today!"

Secondly, "Can I assume that every flat surface is a table?" <- Wat

Escyos
06-15-2013, 12:09 AM
Firstly, the vast majority of the content was not downloaded, and thus, was not downloadable content. People weren't yelling, "Hey! The new DLC is out today!" every week, they were saying, "Hey! The new episodic content has been unlocked today!"

Secondly, "Can I assume that every flat surface is a table?" <- Wat

It was content that you downloaded. So it is DLC.

As for my other statement, I was thinking that if you can assume anything based on little information, so can I.

Escyos
06-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Dude, there have been A LOT of tweets, twitch videos, blog posts, and forum posts between April 2nd and now (though I'm pretty sure this was between April 2nd and April 16th, maybe April 16th and 30th). I'm not digging up exactly which Trion staffer said exactly what where.

The 2 week intervals estimate actually ****ing happened and was actually ****ing wrong. People aren't pulling this out of thin air and I don't repeat rumors.

If you need hard evidence to believe a gaming company could possibly push back a date...well then it sucks to be you because your life is going to be full of disappointment. The rest of us have been paying attention.

Also, "CREDIBLE sources" would likely exclude all of Trion's staff. FFS Sledge has said enemies drop oranges.

You do know that all you are saying is "I am right but don't want to prove it." It's not my responsibility to look for the info it is YOURS. You are claiming nonsense and refuse to back it up, so therefore it is NOT RELIABLE.

duction
06-15-2013, 01:07 AM
They never said they would release the patches then DLC every 2 weeks,

That's rediculous.. 5 DLC over 10 weeks, the what for the rest of the year???

We will just have to wait 1 month.. Sure as hell won't kill you lol

Era
06-15-2013, 01:14 AM
They never said they would release the patches then DLC every 2 weeks,

That's rediculous.. 5 DLC over 10 weeks, the what for the rest of the year???

We will just have to wait 1 month.. Sure as hell won't kill you lol

They said they'd release the first DLC 2 weeks after 1.020, which was supposed to be 2 weeks after 1.010, which was supposed to be 2 weeks after launch. The only thing they said about the other 4 are that they'd all drop in the next year.

You do know that all you are saying is "I am right but don't want to prove it."

Yes. **** that shtako. It's too much content to sift through.

It's not my responsibility to look for the info it is YOURS.

Actually I said it would be unreasonable to expect anyone to look for it at this point.

You are claiming nonsense and refuse to back it up, so therefore it is NOT RELIABLE.

You've confused me with Trion, I'm a fairly reliable poster.

By the way, they were supposed to announce Challenge Hour contest winners a week ago according to the official contest info form. Guess what still hasn't dropped? And this last challenge hour got put off for 8 days with no explanation. Trion delays all the freaking time.

Muffins
06-15-2013, 01:31 AM
They said they'd release the first DLC 2 weeks after 1.020, which was supposed to be 2 weeks after 1.010, which was supposed to be 2 weeks after launch. The only thing they said about the other 4 are that they'd all drop in the next year.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?90793-so-the-dlc-is-coming-out-in-late-july&p=835635#post835635

Haffoc
06-15-2013, 01:44 AM

The proof is in Nathan Richardssons community blogs. I'll quote some for you with dates they were posted

Day4 - 6 April
We have a patch around the 15th but weíve already started work on the massive patch thatís coming roughly 2 weeks later. There are so many things we canít fix, add or improve right away and have to be part of a larger client patch. Thatís why we have two planned. After that you should see a nice shiny DLC.

Day 6
In the last update I mentioned that there is a DLC on the way after our two upcoming fix and improvement patches

YOU JUST KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE! 9 may
Here is an example: The first DLC which we delayed to address live issues but is now en route I am calling: ENTER THE CASTITHAN till marketing comes up with a better name. Why Castithan?

JxSiN
06-15-2013, 01:59 AM

They said late July.... but they didn't say what year!

Muffins
06-15-2013, 02:01 AM
YOU JUST KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE! 9 may
Here is an example: The first DLC which we delayed to address live issues but is now en route I am calling: ENTER THE CASTITHAN till marketing comes up with a better name. Why Castithan?
Can I get a link on that one please?

Myst
06-15-2013, 02:40 AM
They said late July.... but they didn't say what year!

LOL! :p oh lord...

wait that name in your sig seems familiar...are you on FFXIV?

JxSiN
06-15-2013, 03:14 AM
LOL! :p oh lord...

wait that name in your sig seems familiar...are you on FFXIV?

Beta, yes, kind of. LoL. Been downloading it, pause to play Defiance, back to download, back to pause.. and as soon as I am about ready to get really into FFXIV.... here comes a patch. Day 1!

Tzar of kaos
06-15-2013, 04:30 AM

Never saw an official thread about delays...And this is a bit stupid from them to say things like that...Because after that we got people jumping on conclusions or make speculations....

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 04:36 AM
The official statement is trion do not give a **** about the game 2 months for DLC WTF. Don't know what they expect people to do in the game because there's nothing left to do. The game will fail big time

Elric1
06-15-2013, 04:43 AM

1. We did not get a game april 2cd. I don't know anyone with common sense would have called that malfunction a 'game'. Alpha maybe.
2. Just because we get it in late July don't think it won't clog/ruin/corrupt the game when it is patched in. So when it hits it's unfinished and we get to beta test it.
3. DLC that takes less than a half hour is not DLC anymore than explosive diarrea is just 'passing gas' =)

Tzar of kaos
06-15-2013, 04:52 AM
The official statement is trion do not give a **** about the game 2 months for DLC WTF. Don't know what they expect people to do in the game because there's nothing left to do. The game will fail big time
Maybe on the games you play you got a day 1 dlc or a dlc every month....But not this one....Heu! Sorry,i made a mistake;episode missions,audio recorders,elemental hellbugs,new emergencies,sieges,....These are DLCs and for free....Take it or leave it.

Ensu
06-15-2013, 04:54 AM

Mother of...

You know what. I'm just going to give an example.

Original WoW release:

1.1: (nov. 2004) Release bug fixes
Patch 1.2: (Dec. 2004) 5-man dungeon (maraudon), outdoor PvP area, holidy content
Patch 1.3: (March 2005) 5-man dungeon, outdoor raid bosses
Patch 1.4: (April 2005) PvP honor system
Patch 1.5: (June 2005) Two battlegrounds
Patch 1.6: (July 2005) Raid dungeon (BWL), Darkmoon faire
Patch 1.7: (September 2005): Raid dungeon (ZG), Battleground (AB)
Patch 1.8: (October 2005): Outdoor PvE bosses, Revamped questing in Silithus
Patch 1.9: (January 2006): Two raids (AQ20 & AQ 40)
Patch 1.10: (March 2006): Weather effects & Teir 0.5 armor set quests
Patch 1.11: (June 2006): Raid dungeon (Naxx)
Patch 1.12: (August 2006): Cross-realm BGs

Covington
06-15-2013, 04:56 AM
Am I the only one seeing the irony in "Wiki" and "Misinformation"?

Not sure what the angle is but don't get too worried about it - releasing DLC during a bugfest of problems would have just killed the game immediately. Stomping feet doesn't help.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 05:14 AM
Mother of...

You know what. I'm just going to give an example.

This is a console game mother ****er not just a PC and by the way wow released the game with more content to start with. Get your facts rite you prick and none of the patches in this game have fixed anything

Ensu
06-15-2013, 05:21 AM
My game runs perfectly, every patch so far has smoothed out the kinks. WoW released with no dynamic content, very basic ai and on only one platform.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 05:24 AM
My game runs perfectly, every patch so far has smoothed out the kinks. WoW released the game with no dynamic content, very basic ai and on only one platform.

This game has no content apart from same missions repeated over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over

a2thelee
06-15-2013, 05:25 AM
Guys, just accept that we'll never get DLC (at least in our lifetime). It's much better that way

Covington
06-15-2013, 05:26 AM
This game has no content apart from same missions repeated over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over

Something here does too....

Did you try contacting Trion directly?

Ensu
06-15-2013, 05:30 AM
I'm not seeing how that differs from WoW.

Endless dungeon runs to find one piece of gear.

Heroic dungeons, so you can do those low level dungeons again, but for better gear.

The same fetch, deliver, kill quests over and over.

On the other hand, Defiance has arkfalls and sieges, temporary events that pop up in different places and can be beaten and vanish. It actually launched with "battlegrounds" (gasp). And it's prettier.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Something here does too....

Did you try contacting Trion directly?
Yes I've ask for the arkfalls to complete properly
The spam on your login screen
The chat not working properly
The clan menus not working
Still have the gun reload bug
Game freezing up my 8 month old ps3
Missions do not complete properly requires you to do them again
Enemies not showing up on map but still kill you
Scenery not showing up properly
Menu takes forever to get into
Server disconnect every hour if not more

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 05:34 AM
I'm not seeing how that differs from WoW.

Endless dungeon runs to find one piece of gear.

Heroic dungeons, so you can do those low level dungeons again, but for better gear.

The same fetch, deliver, kill quests over and over.

On the other hand, Defiance has arkfalls and sieges, temporary events that pop up in different places and can be beaten and vanish. It actually launched with "battlegrounds" (gasp). And it's prettier.

All about game progression there is no progression in defiance. There is no point to levelling up your char

Covington
06-15-2013, 05:35 AM
Yes I've ask for the arkfalls to complete properly
The spam on your login screen
The chat not working properly
The clan menus not working
Still have the gun reload bug
Game freezing up my 8 month old ps3
Missions do not complete properly requires you to do them again
Enemies not showing up on map but still kill you
Scenery not showing up properly
Menu takes forever to get into
Server disconnect every hour if not more

Did you do a bug report, live chat, open a ticket or just post here?

I know the support is pretty bad in anything but live chat - i can't answer that one I haven't tried it yet, thought I would save that disappointment for later.

Posting here though will get nothing - there aren't any real CS on her at all. Just mods who close threads and the occasional "hey look what we have here" posts. That's about it.

Haffoc
06-15-2013, 05:37 AM
Can I get a link on that one please?

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

The part I quoted is just half way down the page just before he lists what is in the DLC. The post was 9th May.

Ensu
06-15-2013, 05:38 AM
All about game progression there is no progression in defiance. There is no point to levelling up your char

Of course there is. I still haven't gotten my legendary wolfhound, or blast rifle. Or meteor bolter. Progression isn't always, and doesn't need to be, a linear process.

Covington
06-15-2013, 05:40 AM
Now all I want is to plague the forums till the game fails

But that isn't fair to us is it? You aren't hurting them at all.

If you email them instead they might do something. There was one person here who did get a refund they posted it back awhile ago. Try live chat if you bought it from them directly.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 05:41 AM
Of course there is. I still haven't gotten my legendary wolfhound, or blast rifle. Or meteor bolter. Progression isn't always, and doesn't need to be, a linear process.

The stats on them guns are the same as white ones soo do try to give me that bs that orange is better because there not
that's just what trion want you to think so you buy lock boxes

Haffoc
06-15-2013, 05:50 AM
The stats on them guns are the same as white ones soo do try to give me that bs that orange is better because there not

Only the base stats are the same, each tier gains an extra bonus up to 4 (IIRC) for orange. Having a 10% EGO recharge on an orange with reload bonus, fire rate bonus, is extremely powerful, for example. A white will have none of those bonuses. My Purple SMG has all 3 - coupled with the 10% perk I recharge EGO 20% each reload, plus faster fire means I do a full reload more often, add in the 2 perks for a 60% reload speed plus gun bonus I reload faster, so my downtime between EGO uses is very low.

Ensu
06-15-2013, 05:54 AM

No you're absolutely right.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Tachmaaaag1.jpg
(Sorry for stealing your smg pic, Muffins. But it's a beaut of a weapon.)

Looks exactly like a white, doesn't it?

Now here's the challenge, to get a Legendary with four crit multipliers.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/hohohocrit2.jpg

Covington
06-15-2013, 05:55 AM
No it's not fair on the community but its my last resort. Not that trion give a flying **** they'll just keep banning my arse , to which I will just keep creating accounts

Then why do it? Many people understand your frustration - we all have some if we didn't we really aren't playing the game much, but to do it only to purposely annoy the wrong people isn't helping you or using your time wisely.

I hope you get a real resolve, it would be nice to know if they are listening at all, but I fear your methods won't work, and I know how frustrating it is to deal with people who won't listen or provide customer service for their products. Good luck but please reconsider spamming the board for attention and maybe we all can figure out a way to make Trion's support see us the proper way.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 05:56 AM
No you're absolutely right.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Tachmaaaag1.jpg

Looks exactly like a white, doesn't it?

Now here's the challenge, to get a Legendary with four crit multipliers.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/hohohocrit2.jpg

R u kidding me 2 different types of weapons. Not the same ARs all that changes with orange is the amount of bonus you get. Your looking for things you won't find that's because all guns have the same stats doesn't matter if there white or orange

Haffoc
06-15-2013, 06:02 AM
R u kidding me 2 different types of weapons. Not the same ARs all that changes with orange is the amount of bonus you get

That's the point. Those extra bonuses can be extremely powerful and give you a considerable advantage over a white version.

Ensu
06-15-2013, 06:08 AM
Yes, and with 4x crit multipliers on a VBI sniper rifle, for example, with 1.15x, 1.15x, 1.15x, 1.25x I would have...

Crit Mult 5.10x

DMG 1279

= 6,523 damage on a headshot without taking into account perks and such.

Considering a regular white VBI sniper rifle will do 3,837 on a headshot, that's not too shabby.

It is highly unlikely I'll see a sniper rifle like that for a long time, if ever. But I'm still going to hunt for it.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 06:09 AM
That's the point. Those extra bonuses can be extremely powerful and give you a considerable advantage over a white version.

It hardly even remotely more useful because in pve you can kill everything with a white gun having extra bonuses maybe give you an extra 3% on damage side of things if they even give you that at all

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 06:12 AM
Yes, and with 4x crit multipliers on a VBI sniper rifle, for example, with 1.15x, 1.15x, 1.15x, 1.25x I would have...

Crit Mult 5.10x

DMG 1279

= 6,523 damage on a headshot without taking into account perks and such.

Considering a regular white VBI sniper rifle will do 3,837 on a headshot, that's not too shabby.

It is highly unlikely I'll see a sniper rifle like that for a long time, if ever. But I'm still going to hunt for it.

Have you seen the scope mods for the snipes - 0.30 it goes worse for putting a mod on it and the range on them meh my pistol shoots the same distance as a snip. Lame lame lame
+ normal enemies taking 2 yes that's rite 2 head shots whats that say for your DMG

Ensu
06-15-2013, 06:13 AM
Have you seen the scope mods for the snipes - 0.30 it goes worse for putting a mod on it and the range on them meh my pistol shoots the same distance as a snip. Lame lame lame

Scope mods are fixed. Pistols do greatly reduced damage at mid to long range.

Billy Guile
06-15-2013, 06:17 AM
i dont know if i should applaud or laugh maniacally at your whining. you're gonna keep making new accounts and pestering people? that's called harassment in a court of law. in real life. IRL for you computer folks.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 06:22 AM
Scope mods are fixed. Pistols do greatly reduced damage at mid to long range.

Have they been fixed?? Are you sure??
Has the distance been fixed? Do enemies still take 2 head shots to down? Do you still get spotted when you shoot them from as far as you can even when your in cover? When you get spotted do they still shoot you with pistols from where they stand making there pistols better than your snipe?

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 06:24 AM
i dont know if i should applaud or laugh maniacally at your whining. you're gonna keep making new accounts and pestering people? that's called harassment in a court of law. in real life. IRL for you computer folks.

Band together then as a community force trion to refund my season pass and I will leave

Billy Guile
06-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Band together then as a community force trion to refund my season pass and I will leave

if that precious little amount of scrip is so damned valuable to you, i suggest looking for a better place of employment.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 06:27 AM
if that precious little amount of scrip is so damned valuable to you, i suggest looking for a better place of employment.

Yup dont have money coming out of my arse soooooooooo I want my money back for my season pass

Billy Guile
06-15-2013, 06:28 AM
Yup dont have money coming out of my arse soooooooooo I want my money back for my season pass

well you aren't getting it. you should read the fine print a little better, the next time you make a dedicated purchase. sucka. now stop trying to troll the forums with your personal grievances. its rather pathetic.

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 06:30 AM
well you aren't getting it. you should read the fine print a little better, the next time you make a dedicated purchase. sucka. now stop trying to troll the forums with your personal grievances. its rather pathetic.

Good am glad it's getting to you will do it all the more now

Ensu
Always use a bolt action sniper rifle with a minimum crit mult of 1.15x and you'll one shot all regular humanoids except perhaps Dark Matter goons. You can buy said sniper rifle from the regular vendor at Top Notch. With Overcharge/Shadowed Strike you'll one shot roughly half the elites, and two shot the rest. Larger enemies like the Blacklung will take more. Blacklungs in particular take me two shots, unless their health is boosted by large numbers of players in the vicinity.

In Coop, enemies have boosted health, and it seems just shy of double what they'd have out in the open field, so scale up the time-to-kill as appropriate.

In PvP I one-shot 90% of players with a 1.15x crit mult Vot Meteor Bolter, which does less damage than a VBI or Frontier Bolt Action. The other 10% I one shot with Overcharge or Shadowed Strike.

If you're struggling to avoid enemy fire, take cloak and roll when you use it to throw off their aim, otherwise they'll just keep you visible with gunfire.

And yes, I'm sure they've been fixed. I've been using them rather often.

Billy Guile
good luck with that, chump.

Muffins
06-15-2013, 07:24 AM
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

The part I quoted is just half way down the page just before he lists what is in the DLC. The post was 9th May.

Ah, indeed you're right. It does clearly say 'delayed', I was wrong. Bit of a bummer, but at least we have an estimated date now huh?... Providing it doesn't get delayed, but I'm not omnipotent or a fortune teller. Fingers crossed!... Cause I wanna use my 7k Bit points!!

Did you do a bug report, live chat, open a ticket or just post here?

I know the support is pretty bad in anything but live chat - i can't answer that one I haven't tried it yet, thought I would save that disappointment for later.
If you want a quick run down, they've fixed my issues I've contacted them multiple times on; But you'll be waiting up to 2 hours to get in, and the estimation timer goes all over the place.
One day I managed to get Live Chat, the second the employee sat down on the chair I imagine... As the doors opened!

Yeah, I'm clocking about 500+ hours now (RAPTR LIES!) and I still havn't found an orange weapon to call my own yet.
I find Defiance to be a game based around two things... Casual, and like any other game, make your own fun.
There's cards laid out in front of you (achievements, daily's, etc.) but people don't consider them progression, just little nifty things for those who have nothing left.
After the story there's really nothing left to do, but... SWTOR is exactly that, too. It's very casual, intended to play a few hours a day and eventually when you get to the end and beat the story, there's just running the instances; Rinse, repeat for better gear like every MMO to ever exist, right?

I don't understand why people have to jump up and down that casual can be a bad thing. I mean this game is pretty easy, for a team to wipe out is practically unheard of. This game is casual!
If you play it all the time, you're either having fun (which isn't that what a game is for?) or you're aiming for something, and if you don't find that something worth aiming for... why play...
I... just... cannot fathom why people in this forum just can't simply say "Yeah, there isn't much end game content, if any at all. So I log in like, once a week to shoot some baddies, do a contract then go do something else, play other games, go outside, watch movies."; It's like the people here treat it as if Defiance is the device that keeps them breathing, honestly.

No it's not fair on the community but its my last resort. Not that trion give a flying **** they'll just keep banning my arse , to which I will just keep creating accounts

But you're wasting your own time? As a person who's been a moderator of a popular forum before, banning is quite literally two clicks away. "Oh, this guy again. Click, click.", then you go through the proccess all along...
... And with the amount of time you're set loose, wouldn't that just be more fuel to you as to that they don't care about the forum like we do? They could just open the forum, 'oh, hm, this thread and then I'll go do something else'.
Like you, many other people aren't too satisfied with the game and it is quite evident that people will vent their anger, frustrations, ideas, suggestions and etc when someone with a red name comes around; so when one of them posts to try integrate with the forum community to adequately show 'we are watching the forums'; If you walk into subway and they yelled at you everytime you ordered something, you wouldn't really wanna step back in there would you? It seems to be going the same way here. There's periods where they just appear, make a few posts then disappear; probably because they rinse and repeat the whole 'Oh yeah I don't want to go there just for people to complain to me.'

That's fine, it's technically not my image anyway, it's a product of Trions... but don't forget it is on auction! My signature has the link.

R u kidding me 2 different types of weapons. Not the same ARs all that changes with orange is the amount of bonus you get. Your looking for things you won't find that's because all guns have the same stats doesn't matter if there white or orange
I have noticed that better quality weapons can sometimes have better base damage and stuff.. by a very minimal amount, like, 8 damage on an Auto lobber or something.

I imagine there would be a law that Trion could file for if he kept it up, but I doubt anyone would want to bother honestly, it'd be a petty crime not worth anyone's time.

Have they been fixed?? Are you sure??
Has the distance been fixed? Do enemies still take 2 head shots to down? Do you still get spotted when you shoot them from as far as you can even when your in cover? When you get spotted do they still shoot you with pistols from where they stand making there pistols better than your snipe?

I'd say scopes are fixed, everytime I throw one on it never loses accuracy like it used to.
'In cover', in what way? Because hiding in a bush doesn't work that way here. Cloak is where the benefit is for hiding, but if you just stand there they do try hunt you down if they're alerted of your presence.
It isn't the best coding for game AI, but it isn't the worst either...

I'm finding that to be the worst thing about you, is that you're doing it for a selfish reason rather than the greater good.
Contact live support. Contact them through email. Have they denied you a refund? They have a right to. Do you feel you've been cheated? You are able to go against Trion in the court of law. You know, the big boy's ball park. You are, actually, with 100% rights, are allowed to approach a lawyer and say what the problem is, and why you deserve a refund. Kicking and screaming here, isn't going to get it, at all.

But hey if you do go against Trion in the court of law, tell me your re-- Eh, it'd show on the news I imagine. You might win more than you went in for... or, walk out with an empty wallet for hiring a lawyer.

MacDeath
06-15-2013, 10:17 AM

Dude, I'll pay for the refund so you'll go away. How much do I owe you in $USD and what's your account number and routing info?

[EDIT] And I do require proof of purchase.

diggergig
06-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Dude, I'll pay for the refund so you'll go away. How much do I owe you in $USD and what's your account number and routing info?

Hey, I'll chip in with that!

MacDeath
06-15-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey, I'll chip in with that!
Thanks, but I called it first. So, I got this one, you can take the next one (which will probably this same guy on a new account.)

Myst
06-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Beta, yes, kind of. LoL. Been downloading it, pause to play Defiance, back to download, back to pause.. and as soon as I am about ready to get really into FFXIV.... here comes a patch. Day 1!

Okay was about to say I felt like I saw that same name as your PSN as a character name when I played earlier this morning.

Atticus Batman
06-15-2013, 02:57 PM

Call trion yourself if you want a refund. I know for a fact Xbox live gives refunds for season passes, but not sure about Playstation. Contact whoever you got it from or Trion for your refund. But if you got it for free by buying the UE then you will NEVER get it.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-15-2013, 03:17 PM
We got sieges, I want swords!!!

Purpose of the sieges was a stress test for the servers. Now that they have the raw data from that they'll remove them, tweak the servers so that they can handle the sieges when they come out with the DLC, then re-release them with the DLC.

I think they made a smart move there. Instead of using a closed testing server they threw it out to the public as a public test. Now they'll be no excuses for Siege lag when the DLC comes out.

ten4
06-15-2013, 03:59 PM
I expect the announcement for pre-ordering season pass 2 will come soon.