PDA

View Full Version : This game is a turd!!!

Classymadman
06-15-2013, 12:19 AM
Just played this piece of crap game after 3 weeks of not playing... and guess what, this crappy *** game is still worthless? nothing has changed, chat is still broken, all social crap is still broken, shadow war is still broken... everything about this godawful game is still broken... thank you trion for making this game such a waste of time. and its still boring as hell. thank christ i didn't get a season pass cus i would be asking for that money back.

so go ahead and lock this thread trion because u know this game is trash!!!

Escyos
06-15-2013, 12:25 AM
I have experienced no problems. It is most likely your system.

Classymadman
06-15-2013, 12:29 AM
mega boring and repetitive is not a system thing. its a bad game design.

Bentu
06-15-2013, 12:32 AM
The game most certainly isnt trash however it does have bugs etc hence the effort to patch them.
Just wish it was getting sorted sooner rather than later.

twitch reflex
06-15-2013, 12:39 AM
mega boring and repetitive is not a system thing. its a bad game design.

You said shadowwar is broken, chat is broken, and social is broken. All those things work for me and they have already said they were changing the chat in across the badlands.

JxSiN
06-15-2013, 12:50 AM
Keep it classy, madman.

Serious though, I've been in since day 1. There are a lot of problems, but Trion has made a great effort in fixing them. In a few months time I feel like all the problems will have worked out and it will be rolling along full steam. So what chat may not work sometimes. Relog. A chat issue is not a game breaker for me. Shadow wars? Never had an issue. What MMO ever has been released without a few issues in the first few months? This is an MMO, not call of duty. Yes, they did have a huge deadline to meet because of the show tie-in.

Do I have issues? yes, but not as many as I did before. Do I see improvement? Yes, a lot. Will it get better? Of course.

News flash, the first wave of gamers to a brand new MMO rarely stay with the game after a certain length of time. There will be those that do. The real money, and the real target, is usually the 2nd or 3rd generation wave.

You have alpha testing and beta testing... so consider the first wave as "charley" testing

Daergar
06-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Classymadman (how adorable btw).

Here, have some attention from a couple of people. Here, have a slice of the "it's on your end and you're incompetent, sorry" cake. Here, have a sticker and don't let the door hit your behind.

Are we happy now? Sweet.

JxSiN
06-15-2013, 01:22 AM
I want a sticker :(

Bentu
06-15-2013, 01:58 AM
Where do you want to stick her?

Saluki
06-15-2013, 02:02 AM
News flash, the first wave of gamers to a brand new MMO rarely stay with the game after a certain length of time. There will be those that do. The real money, and the real target, is usually the 2nd or 3rd generation wave.

That is absurd. What is going to prompt this 2nd and 3rd wave to buy this game? You think Trion is gonna start a huge campaign of "Hey we really did fix our game, it works now!"

They had a series-premier-nationally-televised TV show tie to help launch the game. The publicity and hype generated wont ever be matched, how can it? More people are not going to start watching the show now. The audience is set and is, if anything, declining (as most shows do). The reviews are done and out there, the publicity from the game and the problems are out there.

Maybe there is a HUGE group of people out there who are really excited to play Defiance but because they know how many problems MMO's have when they come out they just decided off the bat not to buy for 6-7 months and this is the audience Trion is shooting for.

That would explain the disdain they show for us early adopters. We got the game early, implicitly telling Trion that we have no expectations of a working product for our 60 dollars. We all understood we were not the target market. We all agreed that we would play this game to spot all the troubles for the real target market. Why should Trion post updates on how things are going? Why should we care when the DLC is coming out? Its not inteneded for us!

Muffins
06-15-2013, 02:03 AM
You're more than welcome to stop playing, uninstall the game and not come back to this forum.

FantasyMeister
06-15-2013, 02:46 AM
Just played this piece of crap game after 3 weeks of not playing... and guess what, this crappy *** game is still worthless? nothing has changed, chat is still broken, all social crap is still broken, shadow war is still broken... everything about this godawful game is still broken... thank you trion for making this game such a waste of time. and its still boring as hell. thank christ i didn't get a season pass cus i would be asking for that money back.

so go ahead and lock this thread trion because u know this game is trash!!!

You need to be constructive, e.g:

Why is Shadow War broken? (Works fine for me on XBox 360 EU)
What specific problems are you having with Chat, which channels are affected, is it Clan-related etc. (Again, works fine for me on XBox 360 EU)
What do you find boring about the game, how would you like to see it made more interesting?

Developers love feedback, good or bad, but it needs to be constructive to be any good to them. If it isn't constructive, they'll just close the thread.

On a side note, developers poured a good chunk of their lives into making Defiance for you, me and everyone else, they've been through crunches, launch, post-launch problems and I bet they're pretty stressed out. But they're human beings too, and telling them that their game is 'trash' isn't going to do much for their morale unless you give good reasons why.

Shada Mori
06-15-2013, 02:48 AM
His avatar is a raging fat child... and that tells you everything you need to know about the OP.

JxSiN
06-15-2013, 02:54 AM
Go look at his previous posts. He is obviously a disgruntled troll. It's harder to find a post where he doesn't use the word turd than it is to find anything remotely constructive about his post. He is just an attention seeking troll and we fell for it. I don't know about you guys, but I'm blaming the alcohol

Tzar of kaos
06-15-2013, 04:18 AM
You're more than welcome to stop playing

He already did that for more than a month....

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 04:29 AM
My thoughts on this game
Fail
Epic fail

Elric1
06-15-2013, 04:36 AM
I just want to know... are we sure that the devs are NOT from Flagship studios? just saying I haven't seen such screw-ups since Hellgate: London and I loved that Piece of shtako to death only to have it ruined by the makers of it too.

The DLC neede to be out no later than late June or early July. I also watched a video he said it could come sooner to certain consoles/pc then the other two so.....

Tzar of kaos
06-15-2013, 04:41 AM
Pretty funny to think that a DLC can save a game...If you don't enjoy it don't play it....

i am a robot
06-15-2013, 04:45 AM
Pretty funny to think that a DLC can save a game...If you don't enjoy it don't play it....

Your rite but maybe people want a bit of worth from there season pass before the game goes in the bin

Elric1
06-15-2013, 04:50 AM
Bingo I am. If it makes Tzar feel better I refuse to buy anything from the Defiance store for the rest of the year so I will be riding on the generosity of the lemmings buying stuff from there to keep this game afloat.

Tzar of kaos
06-15-2013, 05:16 AM
Bingo I am. If it makes Tzar feel better I refuse to buy anything from the Defiance store for the rest of the year so I will be riding on the generosity of the lemmings buying stuff from there to keep this game afloat.

I just bought a 60$/€ game,i spent more than 300 hours on it,and still enjoy it...Do i care about Trion making money ? I don't...

c4l1d3n
06-15-2013, 01:24 PM
Ive played worse, I've played better but if you're not having fun why hang around?

Sonic Rain Boom
06-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!