PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else getting killed by there own team in pvp?

Kilgreedy0420
06-15-2013, 03:58 AM
I have been killed a few times by my own teammate in pvp. It has happened in a few matches and
I get killed more then once by the same person. When this does happen it never show what kind of gun is
being used. Last time it happened I did notice they were using an infecter type.
So does this happen to anyone else?

Woodlouse
06-15-2013, 04:04 AM
I think its just showing the wrong person that killed you. I was killed by what was said to be a team mate in Freight yard but they were on the other side of the map.

Kilgreedy0420
06-15-2013, 04:24 AM
I thought that the 1st game it happened but the last time it happened on the scoreboard at the end it said he was on my team.

dominad
06-15-2013, 04:29 AM
fire bug caused by infectors and bmgs causes team killing

Kilgreedy0420
06-15-2013, 05:07 AM
thank you for clearing this up for me.

DjSeraphim
06-15-2013, 05:14 AM
It's not just infectors and BMG's there is a bug that is allowing fire to proc on all weapons which means that some guns proc fire and syphon at the same time etc. but yeah that's what's causing it. Plus those team kills count towards the persons kill count which also sucks.

Stonga
06-15-2013, 06:32 AM
It's not just infectors and BMG's there is a bug that is allowing fire to proc on all weapons which means that some guns proc fire and syphon at the same time etc. but yeah that's what's causing it. Plus those team kills count towards the persons kill count which also sucks.

I noticed this aswell in pvp. I don't know what causes it but I don't mind. :)

SaneFail
06-15-2013, 06:47 AM
My weapons have been proccing bio in addition to their syphon. And I've noticed I got credit for a couple of team kills during Freight Yard.

snake171
06-15-2013, 06:21 PM
anyone else see enemy players spawn camping freight yard

TiATWiNK
06-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Have not seen a camper at the original spawn but I was killed today multiple times by my team mate as well! I reported it in game, I suggest y'all do the same. Maybe get it fixed...

Natjur
06-16-2013, 04:06 PM
You can also get killed by your own team if the player who killed you logs off fast, and it then reports the wrong person (and it can be your team member)

Shame there are so many cheats in PVP still. Had our whole team getting one shoted at the spawn point in Feight yard but a guy at their spawn point. (yes from across the whole zone!) As soon as you re spawn your die again, not even time to type /report before your dead again.

I really hope they do more monitoring of theses extreme cheats and permanently ban them.

thejx4
06-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Also been having this weird glitch where my weapons proc enemies without me doing any damage. It's whenever my teammate damages someone else, it procs the enemy I'm targeting. Almost all of my siphon weapons also do fire damage.

Garris
06-16-2013, 06:49 PM
yeah, happened last night and they other team captured all the spots so all any of us could was spawn at the default and there were multiple enemy team members killing us as soon as we spawned with lobbers.

SpaceFrog
06-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Yeah happened to me 2 games in a row. I think I was getting credit for an enemy's syphon weapon. Because I would get syphon shield recharge procs when I was no where near anyone. And of course get heaps of assists and 'kills'