PDA

View Full Version : Show

Bonehunter
06-15-2013, 05:39 AM
Hi

I watched the first three episodes of the show in the UK and that was it, would like to watch the rest. Seems that I can't watch them on The SciFi website outside the UK.

Any idea where someone in the UK can go to catch up please?

Many Thanks

Covington
06-15-2013, 05:41 AM
You should be able to watch it on your own SYFY (http://www.syfy.co.uk/)channel there.

Bonehunter
06-15-2013, 05:44 AM
Nope, only have sneak previews from what I can see

Covington
06-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Nope, only have sneak previews from what I can see

They are airing it on TV in the UK you can watch it that way. I am sure they will run a marathon to catch you up at some point, not sure if they do that there each season but it's kinda the norm here.

If you are looking for a rip of the show you probably shouldn't ask in the official forum since that is a copyright infringement.

Bonehunter
06-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Really sucks to be fair, don't understand why someone in the US can catch up via the website but not in the UK. Was going to try to get back into the game but don't think I will bother if I can't catch up with the shows

Covington
06-15-2013, 06:08 AM
Really sucks to be fair, don't understand why someone in the US can catch up via the website but not in the UK. Was going to try to get back into the game but don't think I will bother if I can't catch up with the shows

It is a US show - it sucks for us too cause we can't access the BBC at all. That's how it is. If I could watch BBC online I would never get out of the chair. :p

Locked by region is the way of the net in everything - so much for a global community... I feel your pain.

Bonehunter
06-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Cheers dude - managed to get them by more dubious means ;-)

Can't you acess BBC iplayer? Or is the region locked for you?

Covington
06-15-2013, 06:49 AM
Cheers dude - managed to get them by more dubious means ;-)

Can't you acess BBC iplayer? Or is the region locked for you?

Locked sadly. The only thing I can at least do is listen to BBC4x

Ensu
06-15-2013, 08:15 AM
No need to download any ripoffs. If you use the proxmate (http://proxmate.dave.cx/) chrome/firefox extension it'll unlock Hulu.com for you. Then you can watch all the Defiance you could possibly want.

Source: I watch all the Defiance I could possibly want.

Billy Guile
06-15-2013, 08:17 AM
get tunnelbear. thats how i run a lot of US and UK stuff

treadingwater
06-15-2013, 09:18 AM
I use hola unblocker and/or torrents. Most episodes are out there for around 300meg each which is very good for people on a download cap.