PDA

View Full Version : Death March III Review

Capattac
06-15-2013, 08:53 PM
Thank you to everyone who turned out. And there was a lot of you!

Here is the latest video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV5czTuR-Wc

Stay tuned for our Monday announcement regarding Death March IV. This event was a handful during the pre-march activities and I need to say thank you to our event leaders! They stood their ground even though we had a total dysfunctional experience..... but it seems that everyone still had a great time.

Just a heads up, the next march is going to be ALL ABOUT THE MARCH. Back to basics as they say. We are plotting a course that will hopefully net us MAXIMUM emergencies!

Enjoy the video,

Cap

Edit: There is a hint in the video as to the next location...

ewen1972
06-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Once again an excellent video, and a great turn out. Our second march was a bigger affair this time with more first time turn outs, hopefully we can grow to match your numbers.
Looking forward to your 4th march video. We're planning to start at tranquility road next time.

maverick07
06-16-2013, 01:46 AM
Always a fun time. Not sure how we got split at KTAM radio though. The game must still split us because there is a mission there at one point. But I didn't think it would.

I really wish it didn't split us for those bigger mission instances though. Also I guess staying on the main road in Mt Tam you miss a lot of the emergencies because they are spread out a lot up there.

XxLakota3617xX
06-16-2013, 02:09 AM
too bad you spelled siege wrong. haha. did i win? did i?

Capattac
06-16-2013, 06:34 AM
too bad you spelled siege wrong. haha. did i win? did i?

Remember, there are 6 videos. One for each march. Each will have an error and using all six misspelled letters (either the letter or the letter it should have been) will create a final "Magic" word. Thats the word challenge.

Capattac
06-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Also I guess staying on the main road in Mt Tam you miss a lot of the emergencies because they are spread out a lot up there.

Sieges are our clue to the next area we are planning to march... Let's hope this give us a ton of emergencies!

Capattac
06-16-2013, 06:40 AM
Our second march was a bigger affair this time with more first time turn outs

New blood! that's great. We have a bunch of repeat offenders... lol

WhiteF8ng
06-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Always a fun time. Not sure how we got split at KTAM radio though. The game must still split us because there is a mission there at one point. But I didn't think it would.

I really wish it didn't split us for those bigger mission instances though. Also I guess staying on the main road in Mt Tam you miss a lot of the emergencies because they are spread out a lot up there.

Yeah if the events would keep us together I'd love to see how we would've fared against the adreno muties... But I must admit, things either don't seem to scale as high as arkfalls or we're some of the most OP ark hunters this side of the Mason Dixon.

Capattac
06-16-2013, 04:14 PM
@WhiteF8ng

lol. Our next march is "All About The March" and we think we have a route worked out that will give us the best chance at emergencies... Here's to some luck! btw, 3rd World Tactics has just launched our website! Check it out... http://www.3rdworldtactics.com