PDA

View Full Version : Need to extend the beta date for the ps3 please!!!!

humby
03-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Can we extend the date for the beta for the PS3 please.....??????

Psyqhical
03-24-2013, 05:06 PM
No, you already got the longest BETA, why extend it further? Just wait for the game to release, it's only a week. Go play something else or do something productive?

Warlander
03-24-2013, 05:07 PM
no, game is out in just over a week, they have better things to do than sit around baby sitting servers and dealing with whiney people, they need to get patches ready for launch.

Psyqhical
03-24-2013, 05:16 PM
no, game is out in just over a week, they have better things to do than sit around baby sitting servers and dealing with whiney people, they need to get patches ready for launch.
People just think they're special and by asking stuff they might get it, they just don't realise they're not.

Myst
03-24-2013, 05:17 PM
I would love for them to extend the beta just so I could have more time but alas they need to compile most of the feedback and sort it for the update(s) as well as back end fixing ( servers, bugs, etc. )

P.S. Psyqhical nice Stu pickles pictures been watching the Rugrats again on Netflix lol

SYN BLACK XS
03-24-2013, 05:28 PM
People just think they're special and by asking stuff they might get it, they just don't realise they're not.

Where's the harm in asking? One would think they could leave a beta server on while they address the bugs locally. If not, oh well, but asking alone shouldn't get you seen as greedy. It's a fun beta, we'd all like to play longer before it's official release..

Psyqhical
03-24-2013, 05:32 PM
I would love for them to extend the beta just so I could have more time but alas they need to compile most of the feedback and sort it for the update(s) as well as back end fixing ( servers, bugs, etc. )

P.S. Psyqhical nice Stu pickles pictures been watching the Rugrats again on Netflix lol
It's not just because I like rugrats that I chose this picture. It's the pure manifestation of me when this game will be released (and after I play for a day or 2 without sleep, living solely on Redbull and mentos)

"urg, uh, one more mission..."

/on a sidenote: This was how I looked like when Xcom: Enemy Unknown came out too.

Desidus
03-24-2013, 05:42 PM
No they can't because if they did all we would hear on the forums is the injustice the xbox society of whiners has been dealing with. They would explain how their lives had been ruined and that they would never in their whole existence ever purchase a game made by trion... again.

Myst
03-24-2013, 05:44 PM
It's not just because I like rugrats that I chose this picture. It's the pure manifestation of me when this game will be released (and after I play for a day or 2 without sleep, living solely on Redbull and mentos)

"urg, uh, one more mission..."

/on a sidenote: This was how I looked like when Xcom: Enemy Unknown came out too.

Ah haha interesting though I probably shouldn't laugh I may do the same thing since I have that day and the day after release off from work..

hellrazare
03-24-2013, 09:28 PM
I took vacation time off for release lol

ironcreed
03-24-2013, 10:28 PM
Look at it this way. If it was extended, you would just have that much more to do to get back to where your character was. Be content that you even got to play it and just get ready for the full release where you can play it all you like.

Mr Dudley White
03-24-2013, 10:41 PM
Yay I got to be in the Beta! I'm just happy I got to do this last open beta before launch, it has convinced me to finally purchase a PlayStation 3 after all these years now that there is a game worth playing on it, and since PC games now cost just as much as console games, it's cheaper in the long run to buy a console system than to keep having to upgrade graphics cards every other year. Plus, you get the benefit of getting to be a little lazier and use a controller!