PDA

View Full Version : Post your best FAIL stories

maggie mae
06-16-2013, 04:45 AM
I bet you guys have some awesome stories

edit

I bailed out and got run over by my own cerb I was driving.

Shada Mori
06-16-2013, 04:46 AM
I vet you guys have some awesome stories

Ironic fail is ironic.

Ensu
06-16-2013, 04:55 AM
I was trying to do my 1080 spin for the Pedal to the Metal pursuit. I drove up to the very peak of Mount Tam and found myself a nice looking lip with a long drop below it. I was facing towards Marin. Slam on the afterburner, soar over the lip and I'm flying. Flying for a full second, and then I hit the invisible wall.

I fall and get stuck in this tiny little prison, bracketed by mountain and invisible wall. Spend the next half hour boosting my way up the sides, trying to find a way out.

Finally make it back to the peak of Mount Tam. Pick another outcrop. Launch off it. Hit the same dratted invisible wall. Fall.

Just fast travelled out and tried elsewhere, at that point.

Saminator
06-16-2013, 05:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQL89M0W9VI

THIS! lol

daurgothoth
06-16-2013, 05:31 AM
One night, i dreamed about old man with white long robe (not a gandalf cause he's got a gun in his hand.)

he said "Wake up!, and fight for ur life!" at first, i thought 'Does he mean that? Masterba****?'

but i remembered his gun. it's VOT blaster rifle. shine with orange light.

so wake up and played Defiance in 2 AM.

gathered keys(arkfall, co-op). open twelve tier 3 boxes. finally i got one orange item.

it's a grenade. bio orange, orange bio grenade.

i humbly say that's just trash. no, not a trash. it's a shiiit. stinky shiiit.

now i notice, that white robe? it's a trion's uniform.

greatdividers
06-16-2013, 05:39 AM
i died in pve :(

Saminator
06-16-2013, 05:40 AM
i died in pve :(

Now THAT'S a fail! Seriously though, arkfalls and stuff need a buff, it's good and all that their health is higher if your team is bigger, but I think the damage they deal should also be increased or something.

HELL MAMA
06-16-2013, 05:56 AM
mine is i wake up from a great nights sleep and log on the defiance forum. i cant wait to see what great things the arkhunters are saying. (BUT) it the same old people griping crying about the game again! MY FAIL STORY!

Solo
06-16-2013, 06:15 AM
I got kicked off the game, 3rd place working on 2nd in sieges......come back I'm in last place.

Saminator
06-16-2013, 06:16 AM
I got kicked off the game, 3rd place working on 2nd in sieges......come back I'm in last place.

I think too many points accumulate towards time being spent in siege rather than the damage you're actually outputting and kills. The points gained from the caps you hold need to be nerfed! (joke)

plebeian27
06-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Spent what seemed like forever on the minigun mayhem rampage at the caretakers cabin. Finally got silver for the pursuit but, before everything could update, I lost connection and had to start all.over.again.

:mad:

Kapow420
06-16-2013, 08:00 AM
I remember a good while back there was this fantastic looking MMO announced with so many opportunities... well I think we all know the end to that fail story :-P

Combo Breaker
06-16-2013, 08:09 AM
Arkfall. I was putting up a massive score. I was guessing a good 5 million. We came to the boss it's health was halfway down. I decide to turn on my PVR to make sure I was recording the score.
It re-started my Xbox when I turned it on. No score and no keys.

Max Skypro
06-16-2013, 08:41 AM
There's a huge tree just north of Bug n Chug, it's hidden behind a hill on the left of the road. I've found myself perched awkwardly amongst its branches on far too many occasions.

Deikon
06-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Driving in San Fran between minors in a big arkfall. Jumping off hills with roller, BOOM! Landed right on top of a Bulwark, car gone, two steps and incapped. Self-revive and make a few more steps, incapped again. Extracted and ended up way far away. Went to go-to-friend and ended right back at the same roadside event with my friend incapped in front of me! He did the same thing except he was riding a runner. After we both die again, we finally make it to the arkfall....it's glitch out and won't advance.

PeterPolaski
06-16-2013, 09:25 AM
I remember a good while back there was this fantastic looking MMO announced with so many opportunities... well I think we all know the end to that fail story :-P
How can you see the post button through those tears?http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll2q53UvcU1qefjiy.gif

tuckerpb
06-16-2013, 09:31 AM
i bought deviance. epic fail

tuckerpb
06-16-2013, 09:32 AM
How can you see the post button through those tears?http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll2q53UvcU1qefjiy.gif
don't worry that will be you in a few days when you see that everything bad that is said about this game is true and you feel like ****.

PeterPolaski
06-16-2013, 09:40 AM
don't worry that will be you in a few days when you see that everything bad that is said about this game is true and you feel like ****.
I've played since a few weeks after release, and overall the game isn't as bad as everyone likes to exaggerate about it. If a videogame makes you feel like "****", you probably have personal issues. And if I did get sick of it, I wouldn't cry about it constantly on the forums. I'd go find something else to do. My 15 month old cries less than the people in these Forums.

philip sinclair
06-16-2013, 09:50 AM
my i got a purple grenade dmg 2400-3750max dmg i toss the grenade it came back kill me LOL I WAS LIKE NOOB

philip sinclair
06-16-2013, 09:54 AM

lol true gamer dont cry they just deal with it---i liked the little clip

Kapow420
06-16-2013, 09:54 AM
I've played since a few weeks after release, and overall the game isn't as bad as everyone likes to exaggerate about it. If a videogame makes you feel like "****", you probably have personal issues. And if I did get sick of it, I wouldn't cry about it constantly on the forums. I'd go find something else to do. My 15 month old cries less than the people in these Forums.

no tears here, just joking around stating the fact that this game is fairly lacking in the "MM" part of its "MMO" title.

Repetative Ark falls and 4 player co-op is not what I would conssider a massively multiplayer online game any more than anyone considers Borderlands an MMO

Edit: This was not meant to derail the thread on an MMO debate. So back on topic, Ive landed my quad in a few tall trees. Although I more consider those an Awesome Unintended Success :-P

Firetalion
06-16-2013, 10:00 AM
How about the guy who said,

"I hate Defiance! I'm not getting what I want to out of this game. I am up to EGO 3000 now, and this game wasn't worth my money!"

^^Epic fail if I ever saw one.

How about this! I got my first legendary weapon... it was an EGO 2,000ish Berzerker Shotgun, Synergy: Outlaw [+5% damage from last shot in clip]...

and the legendary powers of this legendary weapon?

...wait for it...

Oh, it has absolutely no powers. It's the same as any average green rarity... or, less actually. Greens almost always have one little power. I loaded it up with blue rarity weapon mods (it did happen to have all four mod slots open at least) and maxed its weapon experience out, and it gives '30% melee damage when shields break' as a max XP skill... and I'm hoping to trade it to someone who doesn't notice the weapon is otherwise powerless, some day.

I'm trying to think of more fail stories, because I know there are some good ones I've experienced with this game...

[like the guy spamming "org for sale" at an arkfall earlier, and then said he wanted 750k for it, but refused to even tell what the weapon/item was, and instead blabbed on about how he insisted he would pay that kind of money for a rare]

philip sinclair
06-16-2013, 10:06 AM
How about the guy who said,

"I hate Defiance! I'm not getting what I want to out of this game. I am up to EGO 3000 now, and this game wasn't worth my money!"

^^Epic fail if I ever saw one.

How about this! I got my first legendary weapon... it was an EGO 2,000ish Berzerker Shotgun, Synergy: Outlaw [+5% damage from last shot in clip]...

and the legendary powers of this legendary weapon?

...wait for it...

Oh, it has absolutely no powers. It's the same as any average green rarity... or, less actually. Greens almost always have one little power.

maybe bad luck --i got maybe 10 LEGENDARY by 3400ego 1 i will never sell--plus just a game LOL

dominad
06-16-2013, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQL89M0W9VI

THIS! lol

lol hi sam!