PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused about the plague???

Bryson
06-17-2013, 12:19 AM
So what I heard was that the plague event will last for June 10 to June 17 and in that timespan they would add 1 new episode a day. It's June 17 and there has only been one new episode. What is the deal?

dominad
06-17-2013, 01:16 AM
So what I heard was that the plague event will last for June 10 to June 17 and in that timespan they would add 1 new episode a day. It's June 17 and there has only been one new episode. What is the deal?

Well there has been multiple sieges a day so they count
then as bonus content:
afflicted road emergencies!! HOARDS of them.
extra playable afflicted mission in brand new bunker area.
new data recorder
extra loot and xp daily from sieges! and orange gear!
great way to level up weapons with all the afflicted.

Mike Boccher
06-17-2013, 05:52 AM
dominad is correct. It was one episode mission with the pursuits and plagues. The episode mission takes place in the bunker and was out before the june 10th episode. The june 10th episode is where Defiance begins to hear bout the plague in san fran (game) and people start freaking out wanting a vaccine for it. In game, you help Eren in bunker trigger the missile to send the vaccine to them

Sethvirfireborn
06-17-2013, 09:43 PM
I think the timing is a bit offset with the show because of that one week break that we did not get an episode. It should all more fall into place after this weeks episode.

And orange gear? What orange gear? I never find ANY!!!!

lllWARCHILDlll
06-17-2013, 09:58 PM
I think the timing is a bit offset with the show because of that one week break that we did not get an episode. It should all more fall into place after this weeks episode.

And orange gear? What orange gear? I never find ANY!!!!

Is she referring to the legendary weapons that can only be found by spending real money on tier 4 lock boxes?

Sethvirfireborn
06-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Maybe, I have never bought Bits at all because I expect those lock boxes to be the same as using resources. I just seem to have no luck whatsoever finding any