PDA

View Full Version : - broken again - wowwww - server & social-

x Eternal Oddyssey x
06-17-2013, 03:00 AM
TRION..... When is this going to be fixes. How many time is the same issue going to have to be fixed. YOU GET ENOUGH MONEY FROM US to hire SMART DEV Team than the monkeys you got from the zoo. 3 WEEKS this has been broken and Trion has uploaded 2 FIXES it works most of the time until you restart the server and have to dashboard and sign back in and out 8 times before it works and you have to hope to every god there is that the friend you would like to invite to your group has there social menu or their name won't show up on your friends list. It is also sad that I was a beta tester and I know from forums I saw on here that people report the clan issues before the game was released you had more than enough time to fix the clan list and more.. Also if your in a large clan of 1500 or more the boost for the clan go out every week! Same with the clan chat and the clan list is not even there so then we lose 100s of people who think their kicked out. Special since your technical support desk(IN GAME) are giving people a copy and pasted answer of " From what you have reported the clan that you were in has been disbanded " so they leave the clan... I just want to know is Trion just stocking up on our money and when you get enough Trion is going to pull a disappearing magic trick and bankrupt or is Trion going to hire the right people to fix this major issues

Arkfalls
Social Menu
Clans
Server issues
Lagging
Spawning on friends and falling under the map then it respawn you again falling under the map.
Salvage Matrix costing 600k for all 4 mod slots for a ego lvl of 2000!
Emergencies and Random NPCs that spawn in the middle of a race that cause us to restart the whole race again.
Legendary Drops and Rewards.( Sledgehammer said its possible.) so is it a 0.0% or a 0.1% I'm going to bet on 0.0%.

This could of been avoid if the person that I sent this letter to in support desk(IN Game) did not close it without a response.

I am not putting shame to anyones name or calling anyone out I am posting a letter to Trion) so don't try to delete it.

Shada Mori
06-17-2013, 03:02 AM
You have a better chance of being molested by a Sasquatch in mating season than you do of finding a orange drop, much less a purple one.

x Eternal Oddyssey x
06-17-2013, 03:09 AM
Best Answer

Shada Mori.. You have a better chance of being molested by a Sasquatch in mating season than you do of finding a orange drop, much less a purple one. lmao