PDA

View Full Version : Zombies: An immature remake.

Combo Breaker
06-17-2013, 04:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwrMvJY2djw

A remake of one of my videos with a character from another.

This video is closer to a PG-13 than my other videos. I know thats not a big deal, but some people do care.Lots of acting immature, but that is what is supposed to be funny.

Keep an eye out if on Xbox NA servers. I will be posting another free Legendary Weapon contest very soon.
This one is going to be fantastic.

Combo Breaker
06-17-2013, 10:24 AM
I wonder. Most of the time when I start a thread and it mentions a contest I get little replies. Is it a lack of interest in the contest, or just letting it get buried so others don't see?

Serious question.

JustinM19
06-17-2013, 10:29 AM
I wonder. Most of the time when I start a thread and it mentions a contest I get little replies. Is it a lack of interest in the contest, or just letting it get buried so others don't see?

Serious question.

First time I have been on the forums in awhile. I don't even play defiance anymore. Waiting for DLC to drop, and I don't really care about the Orange weapons. I have a fair few and they aren't way better than purple ones. Just seems like a waste of time to me.

ralisti
06-17-2013, 10:33 AM

Serious question.

Interest in the game seems to be seriously waning. The population on the PC game is dwindling quickly, and even the majority of the rabid fanboys are not even posting on the forums any more.

While some are waiting the DLC, many I know are just done with the game. They got tired of the bugs, unresponsive and unhelpful customer support, slow bug fixes, and the fact that the DLC was pushed back so far because Trion rushed the game out the door and just seem incapable of fixing anything without breaking more then they fix.

Combo Breaker
06-17-2013, 11:03 AM
I do understand the population situation. Even when there were lots of people on the forums there were still little responses.