PDA

View Full Version : Dodge challenger Maserati race?

TopGun
03-24-2013, 06:47 PM
So I see lots of people randomly riding in the dodge challenger at their own will, but does anyone know how to do the glitch, I wanna freely explore the map with this vehicle at my disposal. I Pre-ordered the game so I'm going to have it anyway, but wanna ride it now:)

ALMIGHTY MANCOW
03-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Pretty sure that will get you in trouble.

Intamasica
03-24-2013, 06:53 PM
Good things come to those who wait.

TopGun
03-24-2013, 06:53 PM
This is a beta, I'm pretty sure you can't get in trouble for that lo, if this was an official game, then ya possibly.

ALMIGHTY MANCOW
03-24-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't think you know how this works, you can still get in trouble.

Intamasica
03-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Let's say I glitched it to get all the best loot, millions of Scrip and a car I shouldn't be allowed as it isn't even released for public use. You saying that's ok because it's a beta?

Leering
03-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Let's say I glitched it to get all the best loot, millions of Scrip and a car I shouldn't be allowed as it isn't even released for public use. You saying that's ok because it's a beta?

As long as you tell Trion how you did it so they can patch it I don't see the problem. The whole point of a beta is to find glitches/stresstest so if they banned people for glitching no one would report any. Besides it's not like you can keep it for very long.

Munx
03-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Tbh, as long as the glitch is reported I would say its a completly harmless glitch to explore during a beta.. If it had a negative impact on other players it would a entirely diffrent question.

Intamasica
03-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Haha, yeah I guess. Fair enough :)

TheFool
03-24-2013, 08:56 PM
I know how to do the glitch, but i'm not reporting it. There is still 2 more days of beta time and I don't want it to get patched before beta is over. Maybe if I don't report it at all, there will be exclusive time trial only vehicles in the full game that you can't get (yet) and the glitch will still work on them. :D

EDIT
03-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Im pretty sure it's going to be patch.

CharmCitysKing
03-24-2013, 09:09 PM
So I see lots of people randomly riding in the dodge challenger at their own will, but does anyone know how to do the glitch, I wanna freely explore the map with this vehicle at my disposal. I Pre-ordered the game so I'm going to have it anyway, but wanna ride it now:)
there is a race on the far right of the map you can race with the challenger. they probably just take off with it till it kicks them out in ilke 8 mintues isnt it? i forgot the time

Merdok
03-24-2013, 09:11 PM
there is a race on the far right of the map you can race with the challenger. they probably just take off with it till it kicks them out in ilke 8 mintues isnt it? i forgot the time

That was some horrid engrish man D:.

TheFool
03-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Im pretty sure it's going to be patch.

Maybe, personally I have never came across anyone else in the beta driving the challenger out of the time trial. I normally attend arkfalls with it or just hangout in iron demon ranch with it. So if i'm the only one or one of the few that know (and no one has reported it from what I have seen) It may not be patched. In that case, i'm hoping for the results of my last post.

Glitch hint: It's alot easier than you think it would be and is most likely overlooked by many. (NO you can not just turn around and drive away once the time trial starts, it fails you after a ten second countdown at about 30 seconds. NO you can not exit the car and walk around without the glitch or it will fail you also.)

Metzhara
03-24-2013, 09:12 PM
It's fairly clear no one here reads their EULA's. Even if it were "allowed" by TRION, the oddity is it violates Xbox's EULA. And... I might add... it isn't allowed by Trion. An exploit or glitch, no matter what purpose it is, can and will often get you banned. In this case doing it if you're the first means you report it to Trion. Anyone doing it after that (a la someone telling you how and you doing it) would get you banned. How they do the ban is really on them. It could be anything from an IP ban or an XBL ban. Who knows.
In addition to this, I might also add, mentioning "you do this but won't report it so it doesn't get fixed" actually violates a couple of rules right there as well.
But hey, what do I know. I've never had to read these for a living or anything. Or scour forums for obvious violations. -Adam

Merdok
03-24-2013, 09:13 PM
It's fairly clear no one here reads their EULA's. Even if it were "allowed" by TRION, the oddity is it violates Xbox's EULA. And... I might add... it isn't allowed by Trion. An exploit or glitch, no matter what purpose it is, can and will often get you banned. In this case doing it if you're the first means you report it to Trion. Anyone doing it after that (a la someone telling you how and you doing it) would get you banned. How they do the ban is really on them. It could be anything from an IP ban or an XBL ban. Who knows.
In addition to this, I might also add, mentioning "you do this but won't report it so it doesn't get fixed" actually violates a couple of rules right there as well.
But hey, what do I know. I've never had to read these for a living or anything. Or scour forums for obvious violations. -Adam

This ^~^. Yeah read the EULA. Honestly you can get banned if they wanted you to. You can be kicked from the beta, if they wanted you to, they dont have to have a reason. Also. Trion Solemly Swear, not Promise ^_^;;.

cab0218
03-24-2013, 09:14 PM
Also this is an old build so it could already be fixed by now.

TheFool
03-24-2013, 09:14 PM

At about 30 seconds you get a 10 second countdown, if you have not drove through a checkpoint in that 10 seconds you fail. That is NOT the glitch :) With the glitch however, your timer will go to about 1:15:00 than fail the time trial on you, however if you select try again, it just exits the fail screen and you are free to spawn it and drive it all over again from wherever you are (does not teleport you back to the timetrial like normal)

Merdok
03-24-2013, 09:15 PM
At about 30 seconds you get a 10 second countdown, if you have not drove through a checkpoint in that 10 seconds you fail. That is NOT the glitch :) With the glitch however, your timer will go to about 1:15:00 than fail the time trial on you, however if you select try again, it just exits the fail screen and you are free to spawn it and drive it all over again from wherever you are (does not teleport you back to the timetrial like normal) Wahhh? Lol

TheFool
03-24-2013, 09:18 PM
Wahhh? Lol

I meant you can drive the car around with the glitch for about 1h and 15m before your ego guardian or whatever will start saying 10,9,8..etc and than it will pop up saying you have failed. Just press "A" and it just resets the timer for you :)

Merdok
03-24-2013, 09:24 PM
I meant you can drive the car around with the glitch for about 1h and 15m before your ego guardian or whatever will start saying 10,9,8..etc and than it will pop up saying you have failed. Just press "A" and it just resets the timer for you :)

Ah<3 Chank ya.^^

TheFool
03-24-2013, 09:27 PM

Really, I don't care for rules. If I find something that allows me to have some fun and mess with people, i'm going to keep doing it until it no longer works or too many people are doing it. By messing with people, I mean harmless things like this car of mine. I would not exploit something that for example allowed me to get infinite scrip,bits,weapons or anything that deals with killing other players or giving me an unfair advantage in leader boards. If I found a glitch that enabled me to kill say, bosses from instances or arkfall bosses in one or two hits (does not garuntee I would be first place), I would use it for awhile than report it.