PDA

View Full Version : Be part of the First PS3 Guild on Defiance-Recruiting now, Pre-Beta!

Doc
01-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Greetings,

so if you took the time to serf these forums you would have noticed that there is nothing really to offer the PS3 Community Guild wise but a ton of quality PC Guilds. Well with your help we are about to change that. Myself and 2 others have decided to put a PS3 Guild together. All of us being mature and 21+ (not a requirement, just stating) and all having experience in running guilds in MMO's.

Defiance has the chance to be the greatest MMO ever to be released on a console to date so why not be part of the greatest PS3 Guild before Beta is released!

The top leaders have narrowed it down to three original names and are accepting opinions and other leadership ranks at this time.

Just leave a comment on here with any questions and feel free to send a pm showing interest in the guild/clan names and I will pm you back the choices in which you can have a vote on.

It will be your clan as well so why not join now and help decide the actual name? Being on these forums will have a huge advantage of getting a guild together and clan names/ranks set up before the actual launch.

-Doc, Darky, and Shivan.

Doc
01-14-2013, 11:39 AM
The following below is a list of how we plan on doing the rank structure in Defiance: (Depending on how the rank structure system is set up in game.)

-Leaders (All Permissions)
-High Council (All Permissions minus the edit permission privilege.)
-Warlord (Same permissions as High Council minus the Kick out of Guild option, with the addition to being in charge of PVP.)
-Officer (Same Permissions as Warlord just not in charge of setting up our PVP operations.)
-Head Recruiter (In charger of recruiting talent via all medias necessary including forums, in game, and ect. Includes invite permission.)
-Legend (Honored member of the guild/clan with invite to guild privileges.)
-Recruiter (Invite to guild privilege only.)
-Member (Rank earned by being active and participating in guild events/raids.)
-Prospects (Brand new to the guild/clan.)

Again, this is how we plan to move forward but will adapt if the Guild engine is different that what we are expecting. These are solid ranks we are setting up based off of our past MMO experiences and hopefully there will be some sort of in game permission that players will be offered regarding the permission masks of inviting, kicking, and editing member ranks in game and not just on some forum.

Again if you have any question feel free to ask or pm.

-Doc.

Darky
01-14-2013, 12:42 PM
The base of any good clan/guild is a strong foundation and organization we really excited about Definace and want to have a great clan that can have fun and thrive as early as the beta for the consoles start.

If you have any questions or concern this is the time to build the group we all wish to be apart of just pm Doc or me & Shivan.

shivan
01-14-2013, 10:39 PM
I like the idea for letting the people that want to join help name the guild. I also got a beta for pc but my pc is junk. So i am going to beta it on pc as well. I am playing on the ps3 thou. Hopefully i can get in a guild to see how guild tap work in Defiance. Than that will give use a heads up on how to work a guild for when beta comes to the console.

Doc
01-15-2013, 07:05 AM
I like the idea for letting the people that want to join help name the guild. I also got a beta for pc but my pc is junk. So i am going to beta it on pc as well. I am playing on the ps3 thou. Hopefully i can get in a guild to see how guild tap work in Defiance. Than that will give use a heads up on how to work a guild for when beta comes to the console.
Yeah same here I re-applied for the PS3 Beta invite, but if I were to get a beta incite for the pc I would probably try it out just to see how the guilds can be set up in game.

Zalaris
01-15-2013, 07:36 AM
Nice work guys. I like the ranking structure... hopefully it works out in-game. I'd love to join.

Colts87
01-15-2013, 07:38 AM
I also received the PC invite but my laptop is trash as well, so I'll wait for the PS3 Beta to play. I messaged Darky just asking a few questions and he did respond which I greatly appreciated. Just sent him another message requesting a spot in the Guild.

Doc
01-15-2013, 07:43 AM
I also received the PC invite but my laptop is trash as well, so I'll wait for the PS3 Beta to play. I messaged Darky just asking a few questions and he did respond which I greatly appreciated. Just sent him another message requesting a spot in the Guild.
Glad to have you! Looking to fill most of our leadership position before launch if possible, hit anyone of us up for more information and our PSN's if wanted.

shivan
01-15-2013, 09:22 PM
yeah i applied for the ps3 beta but as soon as i heard pc were getting to beta test it first i applied for that asap to hopefully get to check out the game on my **** pc lol.

Darky
01-16-2013, 04:00 PM
too bad i'll have to wait until PS3 beta start because my PC is old and sucks for gaming

Farshaw
01-20-2013, 08:05 PM
Hey guys just want to cover all my basses here Shivan has been a great help with making sure that I am included and I truly appreciate his help. Im on the west coast have played dcuo a bit but played a lot of final fantasy 13 online.