PDA

View Full Version : PvP que

seros
03-24-2013, 07:01 PM
Is it just me or is the que for pvp bugged? It keeps dropping me while i am in it. when i try again its always at waiting for 22 more...

buffdude11
03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
I was just wondering the same thing. Started out playing ~10 matches then, all of a sudden, matches that used to take maximum, 2-3 min. to start don't ever happen. Indicator shows 23 more players needed, then it disappears and you can't even see if anyone is actually joining the queue. Same thing happened about the same time last night as well.

Gradius
03-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Is it just me or is the que for pvp bugged? It keeps dropping me while i am in it. when i try again its always at waiting for 22 more...

My group has been encountering this quite a bit over the weekend. It seems like the different "shards" in the game world have trouble syncing with each other to form the queue.

For instance, group 1 is on shard A, group 2 is on shard B. When they both queue up, the shards don't sync and the queue drops/fails because of some sort of connection error. At least that's what it feels like to me.

seros
03-24-2013, 08:46 PM
I was just wondering the same thing. Started out playing ~10 matches then, all of a sudden, matches that used to take maximum, 2-3 min. to start don't ever happen. Indicator shows 23 more players needed, then it disappears and you can't even see if anyone is actually joining the queue. Same thing happened about the same time last night as well.

OK so its not just me, that same exact thing was happening