PDA

View Full Version : Outfits earned from pursuits

DarkShadowMark
03-24-2013, 07:47 PM
Okay, so I've been playing multiplayer for a bit, and I earned the Echelon Freelancer outfit + helmet. But neither have shown up. It shows that I completed it, It popped up in the middle of the match and junk, but I can not see it in the available outfits screen. Any reason to this? Is the outfit not availible in the beta? I tried logging out and in and that didn't work.

TrippyTrickz
03-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Try pressing start, hold LT, go to marketplace or whatever, go down to the bottom and see if it's there

DarkShadowMark
03-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Nope. Nothing.

TrippyTrickz
03-24-2013, 07:54 PM
That's strange. Are you sure you don't have it in the outfits menu?

DarkShadowMark
03-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Absolutely. I checked a dozen times.

SBeezs
03-24-2013, 08:03 PM
I do believe (monocle time), those outfits seemingly only affect your appearance in the competitive side of things. So finish the pursuit for the Echelon items, and your competitive appearance will change. If you highlight the pursuit and scroll down using right stick, you will see a preview of the outfit obtained.

Also, try using the Competitive option in your loadout screens, not sure if that will let you see them.

DarkShadowMark
03-24-2013, 08:11 PM
I do believe (monocle time), those outfits seemingly only affect your appearance in the competitive side of things. So finish the pursuit for the Echelon items, and your competitive appearance will change. If you highlight the pursuit and scroll down using right stick, you will see a preview of the outfit obtained.

Also, try using the Competitive option in your loadout screens, not sure if that will let you see them.

Just played a game, I look the exact same.

How do I switch to the competitive option? Seems I'm stuck on Co-OP

DarkShadowMark
03-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Bump, I require zee answers!

SBeezs
03-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Okay, after some observation and pulling people into matchmaking, yes, you can't use the outfits that you've unlocked through pursuits in PvE, they are automatically applied to your character in PvP matches. As for the tabs that I was speaking of... when you register a new class (unlocked through EGO levels), it gives you the choice to tag it as Co-op or Competitive. Of which... doesn't really mean much of anything as far as I can see.