PDA

View Full Version : Now you give us recruit a friend?!

ego
06-18-2013, 12:01 AM
let me starte out saying this is my 1st thread and i love this game. having said that, trion ****ed up. iv ben playing the game since lounch and i havent complaind once but im really upset that i have 3 friends joine the game, after a few weeks of naging them to buy a new game, trion comes out with recruit a friend. i fell that this was kinda a low blow to gamers. mostly becaus this game just really came out and if thay where going to do this why not have dun it sooner. i know there hast to be more people then just me that, in a nut shell, recruited some friends by now. What im really tring to get at is i just want to know if there is any way to get the recruit a friend if thay are here already or if im just boned. if any one has any ideas or can relate let me know.

Nyako
06-18-2013, 02:04 AM
I would agree as well. What gets me is that the game is still buggy and exploitable, and the friends I have know to read the forums for games before joining. They all but one don't want to play an incomplete game and that one person is already playing.