PDA

View Full Version : Applied Zam Beta Key

Disciple
01-14-2013, 02:08 PM
I was lucky enough to get a Zam beta key (I think they still have some). I applied it to my account and have been awaiting an email.

I am just wondering when we would be able to download the beta client. That is all. Thanks!

Titchi
01-14-2013, 02:10 PM
I heard they were out of codes. Regardless, there are a ton of these threads cluttlering the forums. But you will recieve an email telling you how to DL the client. Other wise make sure you are checking your "manage games" tab in the nav bar on Trionworld.com.

Train
01-14-2013, 02:32 PM
My friends are also having the same problem. I think they will be sending out the emails later in the week. I am going to assume tomorrow or Wednesday so that you guys have time to download the client.

Titchi
01-14-2013, 02:42 PM
My friends are also having the same problem. I think they will be sending out the emails later in the week. I am going to assume tomorrow or Wednesday so that you guys have time to download the client.

Wednesday would be the latest, I'd honestly expect them more today or tomorrow. Just keep your eyes on your emails kids!!!

deadextrem
01-14-2013, 02:43 PM
I think They will send out emails for DL link day before Beta starts.
Like they did with stress test!
So i think be patient Guys Defiance team will make it right!

Disciple
01-14-2013, 02:48 PM
I am patient. It is just nice knowing others are in the same boat. I like to be reassured. I can not wait for this game.

SymphonyMoon
01-14-2013, 07:32 PM
I will also be waiting, hopefully everything works out fine, and I can dl & play the beta when it starts :/

slowlyfatal
01-15-2013, 01:38 PM
The beta client is available through the Manage Games tab on the Trion Worlds site. If you have a registered beta key or have been accapted into the beta.

Disciple
01-15-2013, 03:14 PM
My friend was already accepted like 4-5 days ago. He let me login and download the game and patch it.

I am just waiting for my key to be validated and an email sent activating my account.

Cookie
01-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Guys where can download client :( ?

Disciple
01-15-2013, 03:34 PM
You can not download it unless you have an account that is activated. In the email that they send you, they will provide a link as to where to download the client.