Rush
03-24-2013, 08:15 PM
And focused...

Violante
03-24-2013, 08:16 PM
huh? focused on what?

Rush
03-24-2013, 08:18 PM
rpg since theres a television show..no point otherwise..should have went with the MxO model that monolith used before they sold out..

Dixa
03-24-2013, 08:20 PM
rpg since theres a television show..no point otherwise..

because the mmo genre has so few mmorpg's but so many mmotps games that this one will just get lost among them.

oh wait....

Rush
03-24-2013, 08:21 PM
because the mmo genre has so few mmorpg's but so many mmotps games that this one will just get lost among them.

oh wait....

should have went with the MxO model that monolith used before they sold out..

Rizzy
03-24-2013, 08:37 PM
You seem to spend a lot of time complaining about the game i worked all day and the first 2 post i randomly click on didnt even look at who started the threads and there you are complaining about a game that hasnt launched. Trion did something different god how dare they. For someone who hates so much about the game you spend a large amount of time invested in it.

budha
03-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Go play a mmorpg if you want. I like the way they are taking Defiance.

tinytina
03-24-2013, 09:44 PM
They did, it's called Rift.

Ariex
03-24-2013, 09:48 PM
They did, it's called Rift.

Just had to comment on your name and say Tiny Tina is awesome!

NirvanaDest
03-24-2013, 11:14 PM
You seem to spend a lot of time complaining about the game i worked all day and the first 2 post i randomly click on didnt even look at who started the threads and there you are complaining about a game that hasnt launched. Trion did something different god how dare they. For someone who hates so much about the game you spend a large amount of time invested in it.

See it's like this "a beta tester is supposed to report on the game good or bad so the developers can fix the problems" We all 'invested' time in this week ends WORK! The rest of you that beta test to play and have fun for free can take your senseless replies and stick them where sun don't shine!

Did you Test the game or did you play? Do you have an opinion? Or just in the threads for some useless comments?

Esplight
03-25-2013, 06:06 AM
See it's like this "a beta tester is supposed to report on the game good or bad so the developers can fix the problems" We all 'invested' time in this week ends WORK! The rest of you that beta test to play and have fun for free can take your senseless replies and stick them where sun don't shine!

Did you Test the game or did you play? Do you have an opinion? Or just in the threads for some useless comments?

You sir, are a moron... Beta testers aren't critics, they aren't supposed to play the beta then ***** about every little thing they didn't like to the devs. They are supposed to play the game to find bugs & glitches that can be pointed out and fixed.

Twist
03-25-2013, 06:15 AM

Video games are serious business! But really is it too much to ask for both play and testing? I played the PS3 version for most of the beta and made a lot of use of the feedback feature, however I had a lot of fun in-between.

Besides, the NDA has been lifted and this was the last beta before launch. These are usually more exhibition betas to show off the game to the people who pre-ordered and others who haven't made up their minds about the game yet.

DustOfDeath
03-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Simply wait a wekk and will see if the overoptimistic diehard fans (who keep sayign its just a bera and everythign will change) are right.. or realist who actually see that there wont be much of a big change this close to reslease anymore.

Taner
03-25-2013, 06:49 AM
if this isnt an MMORPG what is it?

Its a Massive Multiplayer Online, Role playing(u play a role) Game.. So If its not an MMORPG what is it? i saw the other players

DustOfDeath
03-25-2013, 07:15 AM
if you define mmorpg liek that... all the games would be mmorpg... ur just picking on details there.

Its a multiplayer online open world shooter.