PDA

View Full Version : Detonators at Major Arkfalls

mikeintheshell
06-18-2013, 09:28 AM
I don't see all the hate except for kill stealing or graphic overload, but they deal dmg to hellion bugs when they are inside the body. But you have to wait till it pops out the 1st time. After that you can just aim the detonator up to the rim of the body and keep dmging it.

Lindrei
06-18-2013, 09:40 AM
Untill they patch it since you are not supposed to be able to. There is also the issue with people using them to attempt at distroying the red Arkfall crystals.

Salen
06-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Rollers are still worst than Detonators during Red Arkfalls. Hellbug ones tend to never have debris, so there's no reason for drivers to not just roll over all the skitterlings. They need to but some debris around the far edges, just to keep rollers from screwing up stuff too much.

mikeintheshell
06-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Untill they patch it since you are not supposed to be able to. There is also the issue with people using them to attempt at distroying the red Arkfall crystals.

At 1st i was skeptical on posting this, but I don't think it should be patched since the Hellion doesn't despawn. It just moves into an un-destructable barrier. And there is no "cover" to the body's mouth.

True on the "Destroy Arkfall" arkfalls. That irritates me to no end.