PDA

View Full Version : Experiment: +8 falloff damage mod effect on a pistol [Screenshot compilation]

Alexri
06-18-2013, 01:48 PM
EDIT: Until Trion gets a grip, I will not contribute to the success of this game

Era
06-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Kay, now figure out what the range bonus does compared to falloff damage.

Jokerzwild
06-18-2013, 08:05 PM
Really nice work on this and the smg, very helpful.

dominad
06-18-2013, 11:07 PM
I do not use pistols but your work on the effects is really handy. I am sure many will find it useful shame more did not reply. If you combined all the weapons in one thread it would make a great sticky :)

Alexri
06-18-2013, 11:11 PM
I do not use pistols but your work on the effects is really handy. I am sure many will find it useful shame more did not reply. If you combined all the weapons in one thread it would make a great sticky :)

Yeah, unfortunately this forum is configured by someone who obviously have absolutely no experience doing so, so there are all sorts of ridiculous restrictions

dominad
06-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Yeah, unfortunately this forum is configured by someone who obviously have absolutely no experience doing so, so there are all sorts of ridiculous restrictions

I have to agree with the forum layout / software and functionality. I was surprised coming from the main site to this lol Good luck though maybe pm a mod or more people will reply.

Alexri
06-18-2013, 11:22 PM
I have to agree with the forum layout / software and functionality. I was surprised coming from the main site to this lol Good luck though maybe pm a mod or more people will reply.

In all fairness, I reported the original thread to get a mod to change a typo in the title, and they did that. It's just that, coming from a background of running forums with tens of thousands of users, some of the settings that have been chosen for this forum just makes me facepalm very hard.

Maledict
06-21-2013, 01:39 AM
You can edit your post title.....

Go to "Edit Post" .. then go to "Go Advanced"

Alexri
06-21-2013, 01:42 AM
You can edit your post title.....

Go to "Edit Post" .. then go to "Go Advanced"

After a certain time the edits there will only affect the title of the first post, not the actual thread title. If you do it quickly enough after the initial posting however it will affect the thread title

Maledict
06-21-2013, 01:42 AM
Kay, now figure out what the range bonus does compared to falloff damage.
Range increase and fall off are essentially the same thing.

It Should do no extra Damage but damage starts to reduce later over the distance travelled.

Maledict
06-21-2013, 01:45 AM
After a certain time the edits there will only affect the title of the first post, not the actual thread title. If you do it quickly enough after the initial posting however it will affect the thread title

Ahhh yeah, that is stupid.
I had never noticed it before.

swatti
06-21-2013, 11:11 AM
Has anyone done this with shotguns?