PDA

View Full Version : If i get kicked one more time!

jr_smurf_dog
06-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Im always getting kicked from the game and than on top of that it takes ten min to load! Wtf? If it happens one more time ima call the ppl who made this and give them some strongly suggested words!

DFT
06-18-2013, 02:08 PM
I have never been kicked, it never takes longer than 2 minutes to load and I have only saw a slower FPS. Get better internet bud.

jr_smurf_dog
06-18-2013, 02:11 PM
I have the highest internet package

jr_smurf_dog
06-18-2013, 03:00 PM
**** you creators of defiance you ****ing suck and i will spread that around the internet

treadingwater
06-18-2013, 03:05 PM
The butthurt is strong in this one

Black Mamba
06-18-2013, 04:06 PM
LOL i feel your pain bud, there are times I visit a vendor and POOOOOF i get the boot, and then you get the gay "critical error" msg, friends have already traded the game in, and most of us are going back to BF3. Dont get me wrong we love the game but why keep playing something when all they do is give us "band-aid" fixes that work for ooooooo all of 5 mins -.-

Krauser
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
What time of day are you playing? During what I would guess is "peak time" (about 4pm to 8pm cst) I get booted about every 15 to 30 minutes. I usually play between about 10pm and 4am and have never had a problem.

Black_Adder_
06-19-2013, 01:11 AM
I have the highest internet package

cool story, bro

Big_John_72
06-19-2013, 08:48 AM
**** you creators of defiance you ****ing suck and i will spread that around the internet

Why so serious? It's a game mate. Yes, I get booted, usually during the last phase of an arkfall anytime of day or after fast traveling, but so what? I have had similar problems with other games before. Yes, it gets frustrating. Yes, the hard lock ups, which are fewer lately, worry the piss out of me. But, I enjoy the camaraderie of my small gaming community and that is more important to me than displaying my frustration so openly. On that note, I really would like to see the communication system fixed. That's probably my biggest complaint of all.

los77
06-19-2013, 08:53 AM
I get kicked constantly, so much so that i dont even play as much anymore and soon not all, it's wearing me down. Best internet package my cable provider offers, South, east coast. The kicking happens at all times of day and night. By the way none, I mean NONE, of my other games do i EVER get kicked off. Call of duty, borderlands always online and never kicked. Something else this wonderful piece of gaming crap does is freeze my xbox. Newer version of xbox never had problems before or with any other game and again NEVER has any other of my games froze my xbox. Can't wait for dlc, yeah right. Trion dlc, Definately Larcenous Company. Defiance Loses Credibility.

Zootharuu
06-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Don't play the game if you can't stand it! Go trade it in for Brave or Eye Pet, no Internet needed!

Zootharuu
06-19-2013, 09:09 AM
This is a PS3 forum, not the Xbox forum! Call Microsoft, they should give great costumer service! NOT!!

rhmckendree
06-19-2013, 09:18 AM

Dude, I have the highest offered internet in my area but I still get dropped from time to time. Ive installed internet with several different providers and it all depends on the service itself, I even installed my own internet and while it works with awesome proficancey most of the time, I still get dropped. so chill out.

SSlarg
06-19-2013, 09:24 AM
The butthurt is strong in this one

I LOL'd when I read this.

HELL MAMA
06-19-2013, 10:33 AM
wonder how he acts when someone really makes him mad lol.