PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and suggestions?

Mrgrim
03-24-2013, 08:53 PM
I have been sending in things via the in game feed back.

I do have a pre order and the beta has not turned me off. They need to focus on the servers as that
seems to be the weak link i find. Add some weight to the ATV or gravity so its not so bouncy. Roaming
around and pass some one in one of the mission areas I stop to help. I think things like that make
it fun. Doing missions solo is no where near as much fun. All in all I like it but I do hope the full game
brings more content such as guns and such. If any one needs a wing man let me know.

Other thing is getting killed by other players while not in a PVP. Standing at a vending machine
in the Earth base I got blown up 4 times. It was not bugs or enemy so it had to be another
player. I dont know how they did it but they did.

That_MF_Wolf
03-25-2013, 12:35 AM
I have been sending in things via the in game feed back.

I do have a pre order and the beta has not turned me off. They need to focus on the servers as that
seems to be the weak link i find. Add some weight to the ATV or gravity so its not so bouncy. Roaming
around and pass some one in one of the mission areas I stop to help. I think things like that make
it fun. Doing missions solo is no where near as much fun. All in all I like it but I do hope the full game
brings more content such as guns and such. If any one needs a wing man let me know.

Other thing is getting killed by other players while not in a PVP. Standing at a vending machine
in the Earth base I got blown up 4 times. It was not bugs or enemy so it had to be another
player. I dont know how they did it but they did.

Refill ammo when entering the city or ammo crate in the city
Add in game friends list
Add more customization options
Like tattoo, scars, eye color, hair color
Asian server if you don't have 1
Make it so you can see your group members missions
Ammo crate at respawn point
In Game group finder

i think they need to add to the game if they can