PDA

View Full Version : bored, haven't played the game in a month and a half, waiting for DLC, anybody else?

RobertLTF
06-18-2013, 04:53 PM
ok so i'm pretty fed up, i've gotten so bored of the game. i've beaten it twice, played every co-op mission, played half of all side missions and now i'm just waiting for the DLC that has yet to be released, i am almost willing to call this game a bad investment and kinda want my money back. don't get me wrong its a great game and a great concept, but it needs more content. i've beaten the game and now all i can think is "now what?" sure i can waste my time killing hell bugs and raiders and the like, but whats the point, i already have kick *** weapons and gear, i'm EGO rank 1200 something, and i know the world so well i don't even need the map. warcraft is a successful game because there is so many things to do, with this game i could beat everything worth beating in a weak, i can beat the main campaign in two days, it leaves very much to be desired for the resounding success it was supposed to be, all i'm saying is that trion needs to get on this or they are gonna go from 1,000,000 copies sold to 700,000 people demanding their money back. anybody else feel the same way?

Arsenic_Touch
06-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Where are you getting 1 million copies sold? 1 million mark they bragged about was accounts registered (which is funny because you can register for free) they haven't released any details about how many sales they've made.

If you haven't been playing for a month and a half, you missed the sieges. About the only content they've added that was worth while, even if it stuck out like a sore thumb in terms of story.

MagellanD
06-18-2013, 04:55 PM
ok so i'm pretty fed up, i've gotten so bored of the game. i've beaten it twice, played every co-op mission, played half of all side missions and now i'm just waiting for the DLC that has yet to be released, i am almost willing to call this game a bad investment and kinda want my money back. don't get me wrong its a great game and a great concept, but it needs more content. i've beaten the game and now all i can think is "now what?" sure i can waste my time killing hell bugs and raiders and the like, but whats the point, i already have kick *** weapons and gear, i'm EGO rank 1200 something, and i know the world so well i don't even need the map. warcraft is a successful game because there is so many things to do, with this game i could beat everything worth beating in a weak, i can beat the main campaign in two days, it leaves very much to be desired for the resounding success it was supposed to be, all i'm saying is that trion needs to get on this or they are gonna go from 1,000,000 copies sold to 700,000 people demanding their money back. anybody else feel the same way?

Yay another one of these posts. While I find it hard to read your wall of text because you forget where your enter key is, I managed to suffer it.

Though you didn't say anything that I don't disagree with. I'm bored and waiting till the end of July too.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m06oh0gdcq1qmoxx7.gif

RobertLTF
06-18-2013, 04:58 PM
i saw the sieges, didn't seem like it was really worth it

Muffins
06-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Where are you getting 1 million copies sold? 1 million mark they bragged about was accounts registered (which is funny because you can register for free) they haven't released any details about how many sales they've made.
Probably bragged about it in the sense that people registering are those who've shown interest.

Beats Microsoft though who said they sold a big load of Windows 8 when they also included the ones still sitting in store shelves lol.