PDA

View Full Version : VOT Tachmag Pusler

bigmo5328
06-19-2013, 05:15 AM
So I have a VOT Tachmag Pulser with Run-Gun Synergy.... Was trying to do a little research to figure out which mods I should go after for it and I can't seem to find any information. Found a great guide on infectors which helped me ....any ideas on what I should look for or any direction to where I can find more information

Zabuza
06-19-2013, 08:02 AM
Play with it, figure out the gun, figure out what stats would benefit it most. I don't give out that kind of intel. So figure it out.

bigmo5328
06-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Play with it, figure out the gun, figure out what stats would benefit it most. I don't give out that kind of intel. So figure it out.

Was kind of hoping someone had a guide to the different mods that are available for the gun like this guide here for infectors http://guidescroll.com/2013/05/defiance-infector-detailed-guide/ ....... but thanks for the response. Can't really play with the gun when I don't have any mods nor do I want to waste salvage putting mods on that I don't need.

Big_John_72
06-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Check out Sin's Mod Guide. Just do a forum search for it. Great tool I use to make some mod choices.

Thanks again for your work Sin.

bigmo5328
06-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Check out Sin's Mod Guide. Just do a forum search for it. Great tool I use to make some mod choices.

Thanks again for your work Sin.

Thank you was exactly what I was looking for.

moto
06-19-2013, 07:11 PM
i personally always use the external recoil stock3, then for barrels i will use the power bore3 or ionic barrel3 depending on the bonus perksthe weapon has, if it has a crit mult perk ill put an ionic barrel on it to double up the crit if not ill usually go with the power bore. for the mag i typically use the extended mag unless the weapon has no nano then ill put a converter on it either toxic or fire. now with the scope i dont usually put a scope on it cause the tachmags are a great hip fire weapon but if you want to take full advantage of your synergy bonuses then by all means put one on...always use matching synergy mods with the weapon. that basically how i go about moding my weapon but thats my personal opinion you might find a different methos depending on your style of play....

Black_Adder_
06-20-2013, 01:12 AM
The guides usually aren't the best thing. Trying to figure out yourself is actually much, much better for yourself. You can look at guides later when you have already got your own ideal setup just to polish it even more.