PDA

View Full Version : 2 trucks on one team in freight yard?

los77
06-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Last couple of days i have been seeing multiple cerberus trucks on my team during freight. Any one else see this? Also there are spawn campers now. Played yesterday and i soon as i spawned at building on cliff there was an enemy cerberus and a few enemy players on cliff taking everyone out with cerberus. Didn't have much of a chance. I have seen this several times now.

WarDawgUk
06-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Not seen this happening, But you can post a ticket to the defiance team, Screen shots would be better to show what your saying. I would say use cloak to sneak out get somewhere safe and snipe those snipers.

FantasyMeister
06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
I've captured the enemy Cerberus a couple of times, everyone inside died and I jumped into the driver's seat before the Cerberus vanished, et voila, two Cerberuses for our side.

Pretty sure it's not meant to happen because then the driver's eye camera switches between one Cererbus and the other making it impossible to drive effectively the one you're currently in.

The respawn kill thing, the Cerberus ramps up to the spawn point, players jump out, new ones spawn in, results in lots of enemy players at your base, very effective if they also hold all 3 points and you've nowhere else to spawn. Someone suggested an invisible one-way wall to prevent vehicles reaching spawn points, seems an easy thing to fix whatever they decide to implement.

los77
06-19-2013, 08:43 AM
not snipers. they were are already on cliff where whole team was spawning. you spawn and walk right into cerberus guns. I did kill truck eventually with ground pounder but how did cerberus get to opposing cliff in first place?

los77
06-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Makes sense . It seems to be the same person cuz i see the same gamertag, i just leave and start another match.

BlueEyedGator
06-19-2013, 08:48 AM
not snipers. they were are already on cliff where whole team was spawning. you spawn and walk right into cerberus guns. I did kill truck eventually with ground pounder but how did cerberus get to opposing cliff in first place?

I've seen people from the other team roll their runners sideways up the side of the cliff and then jump off at the top to get to the opposing sides spawn point, but never seen a cerberus be able to do it. At least they've fixed not being able to get out of the building because someone decides to block the entrance.