PDA

View Full Version : Getting bonus after mastering weapon, how does it work?

Qmarkball
06-19-2013, 09:37 AM
I have seen people with guns that they mastered that have these insane bonus's. Like this one guy has Run 20% faster for 15 seconds after full reload. Dude basically runs as fast as blur and can cloak at the same time.

the best thing I have seen so far that I have got is 15% more damage to vehicles or 10% ego recharge on full reload.

Honestly i would love to know how you get such a great bonus. I have upgraded weapons in Multiplayer, co-op, sieges, random questing, ect.

Is there something special you have to do???

Mowazzy
06-19-2013, 09:39 AM
Seems random, but some players say they know a secret to unlocking best ones...

lagaros
06-19-2013, 09:40 AM
I have seen people with guns that they mastered that have these insane bonus's. Like this one guy has Run 20% faster for 15 seconds after full reload. Dude basically runs as fast as blur and can cloak at the same time.

the best thing I have seen so far that I have got is 15% more damage to vehicles or 10% ego recharge on full reload.

Honestly i would love to know how you get such a great bonus. I have upgraded weapons in Multiplayer, co-op, sieges, random questing, ect.

Is there something special you have to do???

The bonus received is completely random. Though certain bonuses are unlocked based on the weapon (Like detonators and RL's get can get damage radius and infectors can get bug damage).

Qmarkball
06-19-2013, 09:42 AM
yeah i know its weapon specific but im asking how the hell do you get these insane bonuses? There is obviously a group of people who know something and wont share.

There is a kid on pvp frightyard that can snipe you with a inmunizer from A-C, obviously he has some crazy bonus. Even with stalker on its impossible.

BVegas
06-19-2013, 10:51 AM
if he's doing that he's probably found a glitch unless there's a snipe infector

IIXxEViLxXII
06-19-2013, 11:30 AM
I was lucky enough to receive two legendary syphon sawed off shotguns. The mastery bonus for both weapons is a 45% run speed bonus on each reload. No tricks here that I know of. Makes pvp fun for me.

Mr666
06-19-2013, 12:08 PM
yeah i know its weapon specific but im asking how the hell do you get these insane bonuses? There is obviously a group of people who know something and wont share.

There is a kid on pvp frightyard that can snipe you with a inmunizer from A-C, obviously he has some crazy bonus. Even with stalker on its impossible.This game is really glitchie things are not never as they seem also stalker doesn't work with infectors

Qmarkball
06-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Today my buddy had his mastery bonus Change 12x!

So even though all the data is saved server side, is it really possible for some many people to have hacked the game or do you think these are Dev's?

Qmarkball
06-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Well this week i saw another dude with a godly roll on his gun. Should i start name and shaming? lol nah. but seriously how do these people who are in the game guarantee if you give them a gun they will give you the best roll possible?

Zugo
06-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Well this week i saw another dude with a godly roll on his gun. Should i start name and shaming? lol nah. but seriously how do these people who are in the game guarantee if you give them a gun they will give you the best roll possible?

If it is a glitch, and you give them your gun to roll the bonus they will more than likely roll on out with your gun with a big smile on their face.

Turantula
06-22-2013, 12:16 AM
This is interesting ive reset weapon xp several times on several weapons and end up with the same exact roll every time lol just my luck I guess.

Qmarkball
06-25-2013, 04:29 PM
You know this glitch your self?