PDA

View Full Version : Ego 5000 Reward

duction
06-19-2013, 10:05 AM
Could i ask why there is no armour for level 5000? id of thought being top ego level you should get some for bragging' rights :rolleyes:

whats your thoughts?

Opus
06-19-2013, 10:08 AM
If we had a unique outfit or vehicle (not just reskins) for hitting 5K, it might actually get me to do the PvP requirements. As it stands, I'm OK not getting to 5K.

J_matt
06-19-2013, 10:47 AM
reaching 5k only gives you bragging rights that u reached 5k lol would be cool to get an exclusive unique in game item for hitting 5k to be honest

Sdric
06-19-2013, 10:48 AM
I want one :D

Kibblehouse
06-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Pretty suprising they dont have an armor, or headgear or something. Especialy considering some of the trivial achievements which DO get a reward.

Mowazzy
5000 may not be the cap, eventually.

who kidding, it's amazing people made it to 5k before the game collapsed lol Im at 3304, 5000 seems so far away.

MrYac
it does seem like a nice accomplishment that should be rewarded, not something i'll ever do as I can't stand a lot of the stuff they want from pursuits :p

J_matt
06-19-2013, 10:56 AM
5k is the cap and wont be raised yet they said there wont be any level cap increases with the 1st dlc but maybe they will have it done in a dlc in the future

Murzin
06-19-2013, 12:10 PM
really, what would be the point?

by like 4k ego you have all abilities purchased.

you dont get more mods

you dont get more specials on guns

all you get is a far smaller group of people that can use any gun you find because of the ego requirement, which i would view as a penalty.

what would you rather have, a nice 1k orange FRC/Frontier Saw with good mods, or a 5k orange SAW with good mods? what would be the difference in number of people who could use it? massive, your market at 5k would be much much less. its actually a penalty to get higher ego once you hit like 2k ego i think.

duction
06-19-2013, 12:30 PM
a nice armour to show your level would be great.

ewishki
06-19-2013, 04:53 PM
really, what would be the point?

by like 4k ego you have all abilities purchased.

you dont get more mods

you dont get more specials on guns

all you get is a far smaller group of people that can use any gun you find because of the ego requirement, which i would view as a penalty.

what would you rather have, a nice 1k orange FRC/Frontier Saw with good mods, or a 5k orange SAW with good mods? what would be the difference in number of people who could use it? massive, your market at 5k would be much much less. its actually a penalty to get higher ego once you hit like 2k ego i think.

I agree, except it is 4k. I wish there was a way to manually cap ego. I would have stopped at 4k. Those extra two perks are huge, especially in pvp

shadowkin
06-19-2013, 05:02 PM
I see no reason to not support this, especially since the grind in this game is horrifying hehe

Hithlum
06-19-2013, 05:49 PM
Well, you get about 50 hp by going from 4k to 5k ego.

Asrian
06-19-2013, 09:20 PM
I hit 5000 a couple of weeks ago and there is absolutely 0 reward for it, not even more bag slots. I was quite disappointed. Since then though...basically stopped playing the game as no one can buy anything I unlock, I've done most everything 100+ times, and until content with actual substance comes out, there really is nothing left for me to do in this game I've noticed.

About the most I do is check in once a week to say hello to friends and check for episodic missions. :(

ewishki
06-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Well, you get about 50 hp by going from 4k to 5k ego.

Trion doesn't even publish HP numbers, so I am not sure where you are getting that number from. Evening it is 50, it is basically worthless. Only a single pellet from a berserker shottie hits for that.....or a tick from a BMG. Even with Thick Skinned it is only 75hps.

Toolatetotalk
06-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I was planning on hitting 5k tonight but either I get timed out or my Xbox freezes up on me. 19 more points to go. After that I guess I'll finish leveling my pump shotguns and go help some clanmates

Sdric
06-20-2013, 12:24 AM
I hit 5000 a couple of weeks ago and there is absolutely 0 reward for it, not even more bag slots. I was quite disappointed. Since then though...basically stopped playing the game as no one can buy anything I unlock, I've done most everything 100+ times, and until content with actual substance comes out, there really is nothing left for me to do in this game I've noticed.

About the most I do is check in once a week to say hello to friends and check for episodic missions. :(

The biggest joke is that most fraction vendors still offer ego 4500 shields +nades...
I was hoping that you'ld be able to get better gear from them once you hit 5k.
I've never been so wrong...

Toolatetotalk
06-20-2013, 02:03 AM
I finally made 5000 Xbox NA and I'm now cleaning out my inventory. I figure I need to work on building up my Salvage for more lockboxes... hopefully get the Legendarys I want.