PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooooooo! Beta is over

St Marks
03-24-2013, 09:58 PM
I went out drinking tonight. Now... the servers are down.

NOOOOOOOO!!!! It's over. Beta is OVER!

The 2nd seems so long away. If you'll keep the Beta servers open until then, I promise I have candy in my van!

Obviously, I'm already addicted.

PS Trion, you have a great game on your hands. Make the chat and social interfaces a little more user friendly. I'm an old school MMOer, so we expect that sort of thing. Atm, chat sucks. On the plus side, I am NOT a FPS guy. I've tried several, and most of them are boring, but this one rocks. Keep up the great work.

ST MARKS

SETit_allABLAZE
03-24-2013, 10:09 PM
I went out drinking tonight. Now... the servers are down.

NOOOOOOOO!!!! It's over. Beta is OVER!

The 2nd seems so long away. If you'll keep the Beta servers open until then, I promise I have candy in my van!

Obviously, I'm already addicted.

PS Trion, you have a great game on your hands. Make the chat and social interfaces a little more user friendly. I'm an old school MMOer, so we expect that sort of thing. Atm, chat sucks. On the plus side, I am NOT a FPS guy. I've tried several, and most of them are boring, but this one rocks. Keep up the great work.

ST MARKS

if you have it on xbox... its still up, they just fix it from time to time..

TRAP
03-24-2013, 10:16 PM
Well thats a shame for you my friend cause I can still get on and its 1:15am Est

AFuzzyPuppy
03-24-2013, 10:19 PM
Yes, it's sad that it's over, but it was a lot of fun. It makes me sad that all the work I/we did over the last few days is now being undone. Even those of us that pre-ordered the game will have to start from scratch when it comes out. That being said, I had a great time at it. I hope the public release is just as fun.

MattN
03-24-2013, 10:27 PM
I ran out of quest to do....