PDA

View Full Version : My disappearing legendary SMG Trion's response...

MustangFreak
06-19-2013, 12:34 PM
So on Sunday morning (a week and a half ago) I pulled an orange Nomad SMG from a tier 4 lockbox, I was ecstatic, by far the best gun I have received so far. I ranked that baby up faster than you can believe! But I put her away I order to proceed towards my level 20 smg rank. Then things as always went bad, my ps3 hard froze (you know, requiring me me to pull the power cord because even the power switch wouldn't shut it down). About an hour later I decided to show off my new toy, and imagine my shock when it was not there! Just gone, nowhere in my inventory. I shut down my ps3 in fury and left for an hour, came back on and it was still gone, so I submitted an in game ticket and left for the night. I work long hours during the week so I left it till the next Sunday, and no response on my ticket. I decided live chat would be my way to go. started out a number 899 and waited my six and a half hours for my turn. when the GM finally got on he said do to the length of time the investigation would take you would not be able to do it on live chat. I said okay get back to me when you can and I'll wait for your response. about 10 minutes later the GM responded saying I'm sorry is not within the 72 hour window and they would not be able to help me. What? I told him I had submitted an in game ticket, but I guess that didn't count for anything. Just wanted to pass this along. Can't say I want to play much more...

WhiteF8ng
06-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Nope, don't take that answer. They can see your in-game tickets as well as online. The online and in-game tickets have different teams apparently but they can see 'em.

I was once told they saw I had multiple tickets of the same kind both in-game and online. I said "You damn right I do. ESPECIALLY since when I go to view the in-game ticket status and my initial message shows as complete gibberish."

ryzo
06-20-2013, 03:45 AM
Nope, don't take that answer. They can see your in-game tickets as well as online. The online and in-game tickets have different teams apparently but they can see 'em.

I was once told they saw I had multiple tickets of the same kind both in-game and online. I said "You damn right I do. ESPECIALLY since when I go to view the in-game ticket status and my initial message shows as complete gibberish."
THEY DONE THIS TO ME TO!!! VBI SMG and reported it they asked for a pick and i sent them 1 of the gun as i had already opened a ticket about bonus been missing on said weapon and they said the couldnt open the file and it was to large for the system or some bs its not fair they cant do this

ryzo
06-20-2013, 03:48 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?94548-My-disappearing-legendary-SMG-Trion-s-response...
some1 elses smg dissappered im sick of this i demand my weapon back! i have posted in this guys thread and shall keep it bumped till said weapon or replacement is placed in my inventory
this is the ticket i just sent trion now and i shall bump this thread with there reply

MustangFreak
06-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the support!

MustangFreak
06-21-2013, 06:53 AM
Here is a quick update for you, more great work by trion. I received a response for my in game ticket simply stating sorry we are overwhelmed with tickets and if you still have this problem please contact trion support (hmmm tried that!) And if not please close this ticket so we can help someone else and then proceeded to clear all the text from my ticket. And a response to my email ticket too, that one was even better, completely ignored the smg and told me to disable my media server (ok? already had been done). And to delete my game data and redownload it all and my "problem" should be resolved. With a bunch of notes on how to connect my PlayStation to the internet. I really have to wonder what's going on here. I do love the game, I just don't understand what's up with support...

Whisky Tango
06-21-2013, 08:16 AM
I had 1 billion scrip go missing (So I say)! Please tell me why equipment would just disappear? It does not add up. Maybe you sold it on accident. GMs are reluctant to fill these tickets; because, people lie about having stuff all the time.

MustangFreak
06-21-2013, 08:57 AM
Seriously? I expect them to investigate this not just randomly give me things. You obviously have been around the trolls too long. And your right it doesn't make sense, if I knew what happened I probably wouldn't be on here, letting people know in detail my troubles. I don't sell my items I break them for ark salvage, and it would be obscenely stupid for me to not notice that I am about to break down one of my few oranges. Thanks for your excellent input and apparent respect for others.

MustangFreak
06-21-2013, 02:01 PM
And here it turns out I am obscenely stupid... Tail between legs and all.... They located my smg, I turned it into little arc bits.. not smart, I must have done it while breaking down a bunch of other stuff. Support says they are working to restore it for me. So now I say Thank you Trion support!

hYp
06-21-2013, 02:09 PM
howed u get live chat to talk with you i cant seem to get them on the line an ive done it b4 i sent in ticket witch i rly never had to do b4 is there a certain thing i need to type so make them talk to me now

Olaf
06-21-2013, 02:14 PM
I pulled an orange Nomad SMG from a tier 4 lockbox, I was ecstatic, by far the best gun I have received so far. I ranked that baby up faster than you can believe! But I put her away I order to proceed towards my level 20 smg rank. Then things as always went bad, my ps3 hard froze (you know, requiring me me to pull the power cord because even the power switch wouldn't shut it down). About an hour later I decided to show off my new toy, and imagine my shock when it was not there! Just gone, nowhere in my inventory.

I don't sell my items I break them for ark salvage, and it would be obscenely stupid for me to not notice that I am about to break down one of my few oranges.

Tail between legs and all.... They located my smg, I turned it into little arc bits.. not smart, I must have done it while breaking down a bunch of other stuff.

I must admit I did LOL.

maverick07
06-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Yeah there was a point where people would get a lot of free oranges out of support early in the game. But now they can track it and good to know they can restore them if you made a mistake!

MustangFreak
06-21-2013, 05:28 PM
howed u get live chat to talk with you i cant seem to get them on the line an ive done it b4 i sent in ticket witch i rly never had to do b4 is there a certain thing i need to type so make them talk to me now

Trionworlds.com, then choose support tab, then the live chat option. Make sure you start the chat early, I wasn't kidding about waiting for 6 and a half hours for my turn, but I was number 899 in the Que when I started. And they stop taking people at 7pm central.

MustangFreak
06-21-2013, 05:32 PM
Yeah there was a point where people would get a lot of free oranges out of support early in the game. But now they can track it and good to know they can restore them if you made a mistake!

They even sent me a pdf with it listed in all detail, and then the next line listed its ultimate demise. I thought that was pretty cool actually.

WhiteF8ng
06-21-2013, 06:22 PM
They even sent me a pdf with it listed in all detail, and then the next line listed its ultimate demise. I thought that was pretty cool actually.

If you did break it down then sorry to hear that. "Ya gots ta be moar careful!" I had a friend who lost a detonator and was told he sold it, then he traded it, THEN he broke it down, and then "we're sorry we don't really know where it went..."