PDA

View Full Version : Love the guns I'm getting now(at 1700 EGO)

RealHoosier07
06-19-2013, 04:47 PM
I know the mod slots have went away for the most part, but I still love the guns I'm getting now. I got a VBI Assault Rifle(blue) that came with x1.05 damage increase and x1.15 critical hit multiplier. I then put a x1.07 damage increase mod on it, which gives it a total of 12% damage increase. Because the crit is also higher, it has a whopping 449 per bullet on critical hits. The same gun at low level only does 380 with the same damage mod, but without the 2 inherent abilities. I have heard people complain about the guns not getting better as you level up, but that isn't true at all. Yes, my mods are gone for now....but I now have plenty of ark resources to spend if it's a gun I want to mod out. I also got a VBI Assault Rifle that came with x1.15 crit hit and x1.25 mag. I put a x1.40 mag mod on it and now it has 70 bullets per mag. THats awesome! I love those 2 guns. I can't wait to see what the guns come with in the 3000 to 5000 range.

maverick07
06-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Well I'm sorry to disappoint but not much will change after you hit that EGO 1700 mark and start seeing different bonuses. You will start seeing more mod slots open up again as you level up to 5000 but that's about it. And additionally only certain types of weapons get this extra bonus too. All ARs, every SMG except the standard Pulser, and the Disruptor LMG get another bonus at 1700.

I wonder if that is intended or Trion forgot to give another possible bonus for the rest of the weapons when you hit EGO 1700 though? It's weird that only those weapons get it.

And yes you will definitely want to save your salvage for the journey from EGO 2000 to 3000 ish. Adding mod slots starts to get very costly around then.