PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one

Fedyar
06-19-2013, 06:45 PM
I may have missed it somewhere but are they going to port the game over to the new system?

Dark3nd Av3ng3r
06-19-2013, 07:18 PM
I doubt it. Unless Microsoft decides to make a library of Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One (which they haven't said whether or not they will yet, but my guess is that they won't as they have made very clear the One will not be backwards compatible and they're pushing people who want to play 360 games to keep the old console) then it is very unlikely. In addition, Trion would have to be willing to host a whole new set of servers for the game to make it playable on the Xbox One since, if I'm not mistaken, while your profile can be ported over to the new system, the servers for the 360 and One will be separate. Meaning on a game like Destiny (another console MMO launching this fall) the 360 players will not be able to play with One players.

I would hope that they will port it over, but odds are that they won't. And if that's the case, this game will likely die in the months following the Xbox One's release as well as the release of the highly anticipated MMO, Destiny.

Mirimon
06-19-2013, 07:22 PM
I doubt it. Unless Microsoft decides to make a library of Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One (which they haven't said whether or not they will yet, but my guess is that they won't as they have made very clear the One will not be backwards compatible and they're pushing people who want to play 360 games to keep the old console) then it is very unlikely. In addition, Trion would have to be willing to host a whole new set of servers for the game to make it playable on the Xbox One since, if I'm not mistaken, while your profile can be ported over to the new system, the servers for the 360 and One will be separate. Meaning on a game like Destiny (another console MMO launching this fall) the 360 players will not be able to play with One players.

I would hope that they will port it over, but odds are that they won't. And if that's the case, this game will likely die in the months following the Xbox One's release as well as the release of the highly anticipated MMO, Destiny.

and still have more than 8,000 less titles than ps4

is this where we say "booya!" ????

Dark3nd Av3ng3r
06-19-2013, 07:33 PM
and still have more than 8,000 less titles than ps4

is this where we say "booya!" ????

Since you are clearly a Sony Fanboy, I have a query for you:
Why are you on the Xbox section of the forums? Do you honestly have nothing more productive to do with your time than spam meaningless and groundless insults towards a console? On second thought, don't answer that. I already know what the answer is.

Enundr
06-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Since you are clearly a Sony Fanboy, I have a query for you:
Why are you on the Xbox section of the forums? Do you honestly have nothing more productive to do with your time than spam meaningless and groundless insults towards a console? On second thought, don't answer that. I already know what the answer is.

I have both and last i checked forums aren't restricted like that , but i do have to point out PS4 will most likely not have that many Exclusive titles for itself , though it will still be a better console nonetheless.
Also Darkend Avenger , what do you feel like your doing? Being productive and wasting time chewing people out with nonsense and showing yourself the fool as usual?

Mirimon
06-19-2013, 10:45 PM
nah, was refering to the people trying to use the potential release of previous xbox titles to the cloud system, vs the BAST library of all of sony that WILL come to their cloud after they install the PS3 titles.