PDA

View Full Version : My ego not acknowledging being logged in

Munx
03-24-2013, 10:36 PM
So for the last few days I have been unable to use the "my ego" part of the website, everytime I try it asks me to login despite already being logged in.

Clicking the login button just removes the login popup.

If I logout, then click the popup login button, I get the usual login screen, however when I've logged back in the same thing happens, site does not acknowledge that im logged on and asks me to log on..

Anyone else had this issue? is there a fix/workaround? kinda sucks not being able to add codes or link accounts :/

Defy
03-24-2013, 10:42 PM
try different browser

or could be its just glitched, happens sometimes. Try waiting 20 minutes or so and trying again

iiReLaX o
03-24-2013, 10:42 PM
I don't know man, it might be your PC.

On a serious note I get really tired of responding to threads like these. Switch browsers, blah blah blah, Login & Logout, blah blah blah, hell contact customer support they may not have a clue what your talking about though.

Munx
03-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Tried diffrent browsers yesterday, and earlier today with not luck.. tried again in a act of desperation, and somehow it worked -.-

Also you'd rather have me take up valueable customeer support time with a question that there is a good chance someone in the community would be willing to help with? And could possibly have knowledge about from dealing with it himself?

Sorry, but gonna have to disagree with your point of view.

Thanks defy for making me try diffrent browsers again.

iiReLaX o
03-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Tried diffrent browsers yesterday, and earlier today with not luck.. tried again in a act of desperation, and somehow it worked -.-

Also you'd rather have me take up valueable customeer support time with a question that there is a good chance someone in the community would be willing to help with? And could possibly have knowledge about from dealing with it himself?

Sorry, but gonna have to disagree with your point of view.

Thanks defy for making me try diffrent browsers again.

Clearly said that SC would have no clue what you were talking about, meaning that's not a good option.