PDA

View Full Version : Some questions after beta

deejay413
03-24-2013, 10:37 PM
I finished playing the beta today, only put in about 3 or so hours but I like the game so far. I do have a couple of questions. I used the search and found the answer to a few but not all. Is there going to be a central hub for players to "hang out" at, like cities in other games? Also, are the any types of, I don't know what to call them, dungeons, flashpoints, whatever? Finally, what kind of "end game" will there be?

Thanks!

Komakala
03-24-2013, 10:41 PM
As far as we know there are not central hubs or cities. It appeared to me that people sort of congregated at either the starting camp or Iron Demon Ranch, at least that was my experience during the beta. So those may become "hub" locations.

There are dungeons, 4 player coop. We don't know of any raids, not much has been said about endgame. It may be planned for future content. There were a few mmos that did rather well that started without any endgame at launch but added it in a few patches later. Or the endgame could be hard modes of the existing dungeons. Personally I'd like to see some sort of big raids, but we just need to wait and see what Trion has planned.

deejay413
03-24-2013, 10:50 PM
As far as we know there are not central hubs or cities. It appeared to me that people sort of congregated at either the starting camp or Iron Demon Ranch, at least that was my experience during the beta. So those may become "hub" locations.

There are dungeons, 4 player coop. We don't know of any raids, not much has been said about endgame. It may be planned for future content. There were a few mmos that did rather well that started without any endgame at launch but added it in a few patches later. Or the endgame could be hard modes of the existing dungeons. Personally I'd like to see some sort of big raids, but we just need to wait and see what Trion has planned.

Thank you for the reply. I am happy to see some dungeon type stuff.