Katch
06-20-2013, 09:04 AM
getting fed up of this mission.

Anyone free to help me through it?

ign - Goddess Beta

add me and we can form a party.

jazz
06-20-2013, 09:20 AM
I don't think you can party it's a solo mission, but a lot of tips/tricks can be found on:

this forum (http://forums.defiance.com/search.php?searchid=1545240)

YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bullet+for+a+badman)

krayzgates
06-20-2013, 09:22 AM
want a hint..use pyro on bangos...and incenerator detonators on bangos,,,its a breeze that way

mbergeron
06-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Stay in the back behind cover and melee smelters then shoot their back. If you go forward joe will shoot you. Tbere is nothing to the battle except just stay in the back cover spots near rosa.

N3gativeCr33p
06-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Stay in the back behind cover and melee smelters then shoot their back. If you go forward joe will shoot you. Tbere is nothing to the battle except just stay in the back cover spots near rosa.

This is the same strategy that I used... just got through this mission yesterday, as a matter of fact.

Ryme
06-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Not sure if you can party up for that mission. If you can, I'll help.

ign: Krows

Arrielle Shaw
06-20-2013, 10:09 AM
It's a solo instance, though I've never been in a group to try one. In fact, I've only been in one group in the open world. But, yeah, stay behind cover, let the mattocks show their ugly faces and shoot them off. Punch the smelters, they fall and roll such that their tank is facing you, and use any weapon other than a Wolfhound to shoot the tank. They'll go crying back to Joe and blow up. Just because Defiance doesn't have a hard cover mechanic ala Gears of War and Mass Effect 3 doesn't mean you shouldn't use it. ;)

Katch
06-20-2013, 10:22 AM
tnx for the tips - yes its solo only i realise now.

just beat it after taking a break.

Whippersnapper
06-20-2013, 02:13 PM
1) There is this huge Crate on the left. This is near the ammo cache. Hide there.
2) Kill off the Dark Matter and wait for the Smelters (Fire throwers).
3) Shoot the tank in the Smelters' back to set them on fire...

...They will run screaming and explode under Joe and crash his shield.

4) go out of cover and open up on Joe with all you have.

5) Rinse. Repeat until Joe is dead.

Shismar
06-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Shooting the smelters with a detonator also does the trick. That is what I always use for them. Trusty SAW for everything else in that mission.