PDA

View Full Version : I have a sandwich therefore you are not starving.

BorderlandsWasSchtako
06-20-2013, 12:07 PM
This seems to be the mentality of the more digressive elements on this board. It is truly insensitive to fellow players. I often find these people to be the ones who caused nerfing of vehicles and the general fascistry of telling players what weapons they may or may not use. I just wished to point out that if your response to someones thread is "I have a sandwich therefore you are not starving" you should just sit on it. An ounce of your pretentiousness is worth a POUND of manure.

That is all.

Reverend Blood
06-20-2013, 12:14 PM
I just did a forum search and it's official:
You are the only person who's ever said that.

Also, even being the only person to say, you still managed to make the least amount of sense with your post.

BorderlandsWasSchtako
06-20-2013, 12:15 PM
I am sure it made very little sense to you cake-eater. I bet you also have orange gear falling out your bum too. Keep walking no ticket.

Reverend Blood
06-20-2013, 12:18 PM
I've actually only gotten one orange and I've been playing since launch.
Your argument makes even less sense than your original post.

BorderlandsWasSchtako
06-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Then what is your problem? Did a ritual go bad reverend? Did a homunculi hump on your booty last night?

Tyger
06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
I don't think things hump On booties... (pl?) This is why the elderly really should be accompanied when the venture onto the interwebz.

Jester
06-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!