PDA

View Full Version : Will my beta progress pass to the final game?

joeltnt
03-25-2013, 12:21 AM
I've been searching through the web and i cant find the answer to this question. I will appreciate if someone provides the answer.

Toxic LuSt
03-25-2013, 12:25 AM
From what i keep hearing, High chances are that all progress will be wiped. Was actually looking forward to keeping at least some things.

willmeister6198
03-25-2013, 12:26 AM
No it will not

joeltnt
03-25-2013, 12:33 AM
woow. well that sucks!

RoganTheGypo
03-25-2013, 12:38 AM
The build we have uses in beta isn't the same as release so it may of caused probs. Either way you know how to play now which gives you a advantage I already know I'll be rolling decoy instead of cloak on release

joeltnt
03-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Well. yeah your right. I am more familiar with the game now, but it would be good if at least i can get to keep my equipment. Like a lock box that you can put beta equipment that can be pass to the full game right?
The build we have uses in beta isn't the same as release so it may of caused probs. Either way you know how to play now which gives you a advantage I already know I'll be rolling decoy instead of cloak on release

Whiffmeister
03-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Well. yeah your right. I am more familiar with the game now, but it would be good if at least i can get to keep my equipment. Like a lock box that you can put beta equipment that can be pass to the full game right?

I can't remember a beta that I have played where my progress was saved to the release so no.

jam201984
03-25-2013, 12:39 PM
why would people think they would keep there beta progress, that never happens and its unfair to the rest of the world if we keep our progress...

and u cant have looked very hard i have read about 5 threads asking this question.

CaLaMaSaBy 360
03-25-2013, 12:39 PM
This has been answered many times and betas that have been used by games in the past generally do not allow progress to carry over. Aside from the unfair advantage over non-beta participants, what fun would that be? :)