PDA

View Full Version : Recruit a Friend Rewards broken?

Christm77
06-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Anyone having a problem with it, not recieved their reward(s)?

I should have recieved the outfit for having one friend buy & then log in to Defiance but got nothing other than the lockbox for them signing up through my link.

The lockbox and title for sending 5 invites were instant but its been a good hour and still no credit for it on the recruit a friend website & no outfit to claim in the Defiance Store.

Please help?

Kleptobrainiac
06-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Heh... I'm still waiting for the boosts people got months ago... their system for item distribution has been broken since day 1.

Might as well put in a ticket if you have the gumption.

Good luck!

ncanning
06-20-2013, 06:08 PM
You sure the friend rewards don't have to be done in order like all the other arkhunter awards?
Probably get your outfit once the first things are done.

EDIT
NVM just checked their page, says you don't have to go in order. You sure you invted him after the start and before he purchased?

Major Nelson
06-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Anyone having a problem with it, not recieved their reward(s)?

I should have recieved the outfit for having one friend buy & then log in to Defiance but got nothing other than the lockbox for them signing up through my link.

The lockbox and title for sending 5 invites were instant but its been a good hour and still no credit for it on the recruit a friend website & no outfit to claim in the Defiance Store.

Please help?

Your lucky you even got a lockbox, I got neither.:(