PDA

View Full Version : No bits in return

SHADOWBROKER
06-20-2013, 10:36 PM
i just logged in and i saw that their was new armor in the market. I already had 1600 point on my account and when i went into defiance store and paid for the 1600 bits pack, it took my money but did not give me my bits. i just put in my ticket for this but really trion if i cant spend my money safely in your store then ill have to trash my game. is their anyone else who has had this happen to them in the defiance store.

MechHED
06-21-2013, 05:07 AM
This might be redundant, but did you try looking in the defiance store claim area? (if your inventory is currently full) Just thought I'd throw it out there...

MagellanD
06-21-2013, 08:15 AM
i just logged in and i saw that their was new armor in the market. I already had 1600 point on my account and when i went into defiance store and paid for the 1600 bits pack, it took my money but did not give me my bits. i just put in my ticket for this but really trion if i cant spend my money safely in your store then ill have to trash my game. is their anyone else who has had this happen to them in the defiance store.

I still think your forum name is hella cool!