PDA

View Full Version : why cant i get live chat to talk to me bout my missing item

hYp
06-21-2013, 01:15 PM
any help with this would be great , ive talked to them b4 on live chat but its not letting me now , soive sent in my ticket an waiting but ive had success with live chat b4 so is there any info on what i type in the question part so i can get them on the line, let me know thx

bigdawg21180
06-21-2013, 01:20 PM
I tried to log in to it other day and seen it say only handling technical issues or something like that so I just highlighted technical issues and then wrote same thing in the question part. then was placed 1346 in queue and just closed it out lol

GamerDude2469
07-02-2013, 07:05 AM
the reason it seems so hard to get any help or get anything fixed by tech support is because like every other company these days, there is ONLY 1 thing they care about: Your Money!!! they couldnt care less about us as players or consumers, they want to give us excuses, while sucking our wallets dry! It is the nature of the beast these days, and it doesnt seem like there is really anything to stop it....its sad but true....good luck tho :)

Capattac
07-02-2013, 11:36 AM
@Gamerdude... I don't know about that. Every issue I have had AND submitted a ticket for was resolved, including missing items. Some were resolved within a day and others went a bit longer than a week but ALL were resolved.

@hYp... Advice: Be clear and polite when explaining your issue and show some patients. I had missing items and Support went as far as listing them right from their log files...

SSlarg
07-02-2013, 12:04 PM
seems the only way now is to submit a ticket within the game (Support Desk)
they no longer deal with any issues except troubleshooting.... sad really..

Wiggle Pooh
07-02-2013, 09:14 PM
any help with this would be great , ive talked to them b4 on live chat but its not letting me now , soive sent in my ticket an waiting but ive had success with live chat b4 so is there any info on what i type in the question part so i can get them on the line, let me know thx

Maybe because they have to pay the CS staff that deals with people like you double and had to lay them off them due to budget constraints. Now nobody there has the ability or want to read your illegible walls of text. I can only imagine how much tolerance any CS person must have to deal with you.

Bruhaha98
07-02-2013, 11:19 PM
lol, three year old banging on the keyboard, right?