PDA

View Full Version : Side missions for Marin and San Francisco

XNinjaTunaX
06-21-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm looking to complete the remaining side missions I have for Marin and San Francisco. Would anyone like to help me? I've got about 38 missions now but will probably have more as new missions become available in the San Francisco area. I have found that having a partner or group on these make them get done just a little bit faster than normal.

Defenze
06-24-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm looking to complete the remaining side missions I have for Marin and San Francisco. Would anyone like to help me? I've got about 38 missions now but will probably have more as new missions become available in the San Francisco area. I have found that having a partner or group on these make them get done just a little bit faster than normal.

I play early mornings during the week. Thursday and Friday I get online during the day and late at night. If your on and see my name. Give me a shout. I usually have my headset on and would love to help you do some side missions. Always more fun when you have a partner to do some killin with. GT:Best Defenz IGN: "Shaun McTaggart"

XNinjaTunaX
06-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Awesome. Thanks. I'll be keeping a lookout for you. Appreciate your help.