PDA

View Full Version : PC Future of Defiance

Nexos_Arc
03-25-2013, 04:00 AM
Assuming the game is successful ... What will the future bring for Defiance on PC.

Will future patches, DLC, etc take full advantage of the PC's capabilities re UI, graphics, voice/ text chat ... or will future development be determined by the "lowest common denominator" between xbox, ps3 and PC?!

Any thoughts/ info available?

r3dl4nce
03-25-2013, 04:27 AM
- UI is good just as it is, you have only to get used to it, it's not the usual WoW-clone UI
- Graphics could always be better, it's good just now, try using SweetFX to get a nice visual enhancement
- voice/text chat let's see if/what they fix for release

Xyzetta
03-25-2013, 04:27 AM
The only thing I know is that the DLC will include things like a new playable race, new missions... etc.... The usual. Which of course is great. But I couldn't picture that they would focus that much on PC only things. Not within the first year. But it would be lovely if they would in the future though.

My post didn't really answer anything but just felt like adding my thoughts as well.

DustOfDeath
03-25-2013, 04:30 AM
UI is not good for pc - yes you get used to it - humans get used to everything given enough time, but that doesnt make it good and OK.

Nexos_Arc
03-25-2013, 04:32 AM
... My post didn't really answer anything but just felt like adding my thoughts as well.

that's fine and unless there have been official statements, its all speculation anyway ;-)

However, its normally much easier to implement patches & improvements on PC, bc no 1st party certification is required.