PDA

View Full Version : My 2 cents on the game !

Varathius
03-25-2013, 04:41 AM
I will not write much about the good stuff, because it is awesome !!

The one thing that most annoys me:

- The constant EGO comments. "Oh My Gosh, that was the head of security that lies dead on the ground, now how could the other guy have survived?" etc, etc. It is too much annoying talk. The voice is annoying too. Everytime EGO talks to me I feel like she is talking to a teletubby. That is really the only complaint I got.

I joined the beta only yesterday and I enjoyed it brutally.

I don't have about the graphics that much because to me they were good, and I rather play on good graphics from good computers instead of having to constantly upgrade my rig all the time or my gaming notebooks. I travel a lot in my world, internationally so on my days off in hotels when the weather is crap, I can at least play this game properly.

Deluxe version purchased and also the DLC pack, keep it up Trion ! Definitely great material !

Arisilde
03-25-2013, 04:45 AM
I will not write much about the good stuff, because it is awesome !!

The one thing that most annoys me:

- The constant EGO comments. "Oh My Gosh, that was the head of security that lies dead on the ground, now how could the other guy have survived?" etc, etc. It is too much annoying talk. The voice is annoying too. Everytime EGO talks to me I feel like she is talking to a teletubby. That is really the only complaint I got.

Absolutely agree. That crap gets really repetitive, especially at Arkfalls.

thane
03-25-2013, 07:04 AM
Cass is really annoying,i sure hope i don't have to deal with her and her corny dialogue and irritating voice the whole game.When i first revived her and she said,"Thanks babe,you rock!" i threw up a little bit.... They really needed to improve the script and acting.Really the only turn off for me and it's a pretty big one

Solentus
03-25-2013, 07:29 AM
What are you talking about guys? I love hearing
"The mutants are attacking the survivor's, we can help them, but we have to focus on finding Mr. Van Bach!"
every time I leave the first area.

Said no one ever.