PDA

View Full Version : Im running out of stuff to do :/

Bannanna man
06-22-2013, 05:00 PM
So i am only ego 1247 and I have beaten the game already and have done all the co-op pursuits and ark falls just simply get boring after a while. I don't like PvP that much not my thing hate camper with sawed offs annoying. So people of the forums what could solve my dilemma?

anomoly
06-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Theres alot to do bro/sis look into your pursuits!!!!! your way behind......

CMac001
06-22-2013, 06:20 PM
If you have knocked out the side missions, I don't know what to tell you. I find myself starting a new character and restarting the game around ego 1000 (5 times so far). This is a great weekend to do it with the bonus loot event going on.

Good luck

Bannanna man
06-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Im thinking about redoing the story line. Pursuit i have alot of them done co-op and all but sausalito one becasue of the moonshine shack but im getting bored its no much fun anymore

faceholepuncher
06-22-2013, 06:50 PM
Im thinking about redoing the story line. Pursuit i have alot of them done co-op and all but sausalito one becasue of the moonshine shack but im getting bored its no much fun anymore

you could always check out my clan Gain l Loss we have tons of activities contact me at in game bohagin GT faceholepuncher

Bannanna man
06-22-2013, 06:53 PM
you could always check out my clan Gain l Loss we have tons of activities contact me at in game bohagin GT faceholepuncher

Will do when i get on later tonight