PDA

View Full Version : Clan bonuses

Killgroth
06-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Where are the clan bonuses for purchase?? Anyone else having an issue with not being able to purchase them? They are missing from the Defiance store and on the bonus menu, they say purchase for 0 bits.

Namaraque
06-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Same problem. No clue as to why. TRION broke something else.

PAinKiLLa777
06-23-2013, 07:37 AM
They added 2 costumes (Riveted & Interceptor). I sadly can't purchase clan boosters either tho.

Thomas1975
06-23-2013, 08:05 AM
Where are the clan bonuses for purchase?? Anyone else having an issue with not being able to purchase them? They are missing from the Defiance store and on the bonus menu, they say purchase for 0 bits.

I paid for a clan bonus a few weeks ago and got nothing for it. i have found that if you and a group get together it is better to use the group bonus.

Zeta Reticuli
06-23-2013, 04:20 PM
clan options has been broken for months! its to the point where its just out of control.

Jay Common
06-24-2013, 05:00 AM
clan options has been broken for months! its to the point where its just out of control.

Exactly this. The clan bonuses have been glitchy and sometimes just downright letting you pay for them and giving you no boost. And it seems to only happen with the clan ones. So trion probably disabled the option to buy them and never address it, similar to how you can't access your PVP costumes either.

Peavstar
06-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Exactly this. The clan bonuses have been glitchy and sometimes just downright letting you pay for them and giving you no boost. And it seems to only happen with the clan ones. So trion probably disabled the option to buy them and never address it, similar to how you can't access your PVP costumes either.

You would things the clan bonuses and the pvp costumes would be a priority but apparently not lol

Jay Common
06-25-2013, 05:11 AM
You would things the clan bonuses and the pvp costumes would be a priority but apparently not lol

I know right?

Or in stead of this next patch doing things no one wants to see happen (I.e nerfing the spawn amount of arkfalls.....stupid) use a patch to fix these things that people actually want taken care of. I bought boosts for my clan basically every weekend and now I'm considering not buying any. And by the time I played PVP they had taken freight yard out. So when they put it back in the PVP costumes were disabled. The only PVP pursuit I need is the last echelon one and I only need to play for some more hours. But who cares!!! Not like I can sport my sweet armor I spent so much time getting to just not get.

*sigh*