PDA

View Full Version : Synergies

Bannanna man
06-22-2013, 10:47 PM
I am looking to fully mod my AR and i was wondering what would be the best synergy to put on it? I dont know much about them also should i put a converter?

Defenze
06-22-2013, 11:29 PM
I am looking to fully mod my AR and i was wondering what would be the best synergy to put on it? I dont know much about them also should i put a converter?

The "search function" is your friend. Many threads concerning Synergies. Find them. Read them. Understand them. You will be glad you did. That is all.

mambonutz
06-23-2013, 04:18 AM
You know, Defenze...Your replies are getting as redundant as these threads seem to be for you.

Bentu
06-23-2013, 06:27 AM

I honestly dont know what ones would be best. I just use the ones from the vendors as the keycode ones are just a pot luck type of thing.
Try this section you may find something there.

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?44-Xbox-360

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-23-2013, 08:57 AM
OK, so some basic things about synergies:

You can't simply add synergy mods to a gun and expect to reap the benefits. The gun that you are modding out must have that synergy already on it. For example, you have a VOT Grind Fragger with Brutal on it. In order to reap the benefits of the Brutal bonuses you must attach mods to it that also have the Brutal Synergy. For every additional Brutal synergized mod that you attach you'll gain the corresponding bonuses. Thats what the [1], [2], [3], and [4] mean. Other synergies such as Grenedier, Quartermaster, and Assassin are the same way.

Now there's another type of synergy that you should be aware of. That one is preceeded by a [2] instead of 1-4. What that means is that you need two weapons of that synergy equipped in the same loadout. For example, I have a VOT Outbreaker and a VOT Mass Cannon with Veteran. Veteran applies a 10% RoF bonus for 2 seconds after a full reload if I have two weapons with Veteran equipped in the same loadout. Since both of those weapons I mentioned have Veteran then I get that bonus every time I reload from an emtpy clip. The Veteran, Survivalist, Wrecker, and Outlaw synergies are like this.

There we go. I hope that cleared things up a little for you there OP. :)

Bannanna man
06-23-2013, 12:23 PM
OK, so some basic things about synergies:

You can't simply add synergy mods to a gun and expect to reap the benefits. The gun that you are modding out must have that synergy already on it. For example, you have a VOT Grind Fragger with Brutal on it. In order to reap the benefits of the Brutal bonuses you must attach mods to it that also have the Brutal Synergy. For every additional Brutal synergized mod that you attach you'll gain the corresponding bonuses. Thats what the [1], [2], [3], and [4] mean. Other synergies such as Grenedier, Quartermaster, and Assassin are the same way.

Now there's another type of synergy that you should be aware of. That one is preceeded by a [2] instead of 1-4. What that means is that you need two weapons of that synergy equipped in the same loadout. For example, I have a VOT Outbreaker and a VOT Mass Cannon with Veteran. Veteran applies a 10% RoF bonus for 2 seconds after a full reload if I have two weapons with Veteran equipped in the same loadout. Since both of those weapons I mentioned have Veteran then I get that bonus every time I reload from an emtpy clip. The Veteran, Survivalist, Wrecker, and Outlaw synergies are like this.

There we go. I hope that cleared things up a little for you there OP. :)

Thank you made me realize what they are about much more

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Thank you made me realize what they are about much more

No probs. ^__^