PDA

View Full Version : Really people....

DarkBardRaven
06-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Look I know there are still die hard fans out there in the game I still pick up the game every Monday just to see whats new and to clear out any new content (there is still a very very very small chance Trion will make this work). I have done everything in this game my pursuits are done except for I think three of them and I am not even worried about those, heck even almost all my guns are sitting on twenty. But the fact of the matter is even though the game works it is still a broken product. Now I think a lot of you are saying oh no not another rant nope no worries I play things smart I do not invest money in a game till it is proven its worth, which it has not. I am betting after I say this next part that this thread will be removed not closed so I will be taking a screen shot of it for future ammo against Trion, even though legally they can not remove this post for what I am about to say think hard on this moderators before you hit that button because I am in no way breaking t.o.s. with this.

For all of you complaining about the boost and the fact that Trion lied and they where not working when a lot of Trion employees said they where and some said they where not. If you seriously think you and a lot of other gamers where lied to and cheated out of your money. Then network get together there are things called class action law suits where once filled anyone who feels cheated can add there name to the list to get there money back in court mind you research before you jump because there are steps involved you might not want to get involved in. This is just one way another is the better business bureau even though Trion may not be part of it there are ALOT of buisnesses that if to many people have reported negative conduct by a business they will be treated as a black sheep. There is many documented cases of company's sinking due to negative press so once it starts many companies start to make amends.

In the end there are better ways to handle your issue then posting to a forum where really all your doing is complaining to people for the most part that do not care. I personally do not because I was smart enough not to invest and have no reason to complain I got over it with the fact that either they will make this game as great as it should be or it will fail there are other games and things I can spent my cash on if it does. Remember many have forgotten that we are a society that can make a difference with our voice if you use your voice right, if you do not then that's your fault and you deserve what you get.

Now please post what you want but remember most people on here do not care and those that do may leave you a comment saying such but wow you got a comment not your money back.

ralisti
06-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Look I know there are still die hard fans out there in the game I still pick up the game every Monday just to see whats new and to clear out any new content (there is still a very very very small chance Trion will make this work). I have done everything in this game my pursuits are done except for I think three of them and I am not even worried about those, heck even almost all my guns are sitting on twenty. But the fact of the matter is even though the game works it is still a broken product. Now I think a lot of you are saying oh no not another rant nope no worries I play things smart I do not invest money in a game till it is proven its worth, which it has not. I am betting after I say this next part that this thread will be removed not closed so I will be taking a screen shot of it for future ammo against Trion, even though legally they can not remove this post for what I am about to say think hard on this moderators before you hit that button because I am in no way breaking t.o.s. with this.

For all of you complaining about the boost and the fact that Trion lied and they where not working when a lot of Trion employees said they where and some said they where not. If you seriously think you and a lot of other gamers where lied to and cheated out of your money. Then network get together there are things called class action law suits where once filled anyone who feels cheated can add there name to the list to get there money back in court mind you research before you jump because there are steps involved you might not want to get involved in. This is just one way another is the better business bureau even though Trion may not be part of it there are ALOT of buisnesses that if to many people have reported negative conduct by a business they will be treated as a black sheep. There is many documented cases of company's sinking due to negative press so once it starts many companies start to make amends.

In the end there are better ways to handle your issue then posting to a forum where really all your doing is complaining to people for the most part that do not care. I personally do not because I was smart enough not to invest and have no reason to complain I got over it with the fact that either they will make this game as great as it should be or it will fail there are other games and things I can spent my cash on if it does. Remember many have forgotten that we are a society that can make a difference with our voice if you use your voice right, if you do not then that's your fault and you deserve what you get.

Now please post what you want but remember most people on here do not care and those that do may leave you a comment saying such but wow you got a comment not your money back.

You cared enough to make a post about the topic, so obviously you do care.

DarkBardRaven
06-23-2013, 11:03 AM
Eh yes and no it just gets me how so many people can complain but really do nothing about it. I can understand posting your issues if it was a issue that can be fixed through the forums. But really all a forum is, is a place to discuss things about the game or what ever the forum is about. I admit Trion is doing some shady things with this game but if all people do is post on the forum they are going to keep doing it till they can no longer make any money. Personally I think the game is ok not great but ok it is what it is and for the last few months it works. I could list the issues but by now we all know what they are so why bother they will either fix it or not. The main point of the post is simple if they do not like it do something about it or quit playing it lol. I just get tired or seeing the same things posted every single day. So I put up the post thinking maybe people just do not understand how to effect change. Plus I have time to kill sitting on the back porch watching my wife and boys play around while I drink a beer and mess around with the I Pad. I will admit when things first started I posted gripes but eh I got over it moved on I do not dwell, just like some of my posts are just random sometimes helpful posts. All in all it is what it is do I care eh not really just felt like putting in my two cents today. Most likely will log in today for a bit this evening grind out some loot and add to my massive pile of script and salvage that one day might have a use. My only serious issue is the social aspect " It sucks " lol.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Well, if you have done everything that you said that you have, such as all but a few of your pursuits and leveling most of your weapons to 20 then I dont blame you for going on to different games. Unless you enjoy playing the game with friends and helping out the "newbs" as I do then there's really not a whole lot of reason for you to go back to it until DLC is released.

Its obviously not as borked as many make it out to be because you've gotten as far as you have and I've seen quite a few 5ks in game, so pick up another game and play that. Defi was not meant to replace your pile of other games so go give them some love in the mean time while Defi recovers.

Bentu
06-23-2013, 11:33 AM
If you've done it all and your bored with the game then move on.
Yet another pointless troll thread.

DarkBardRaven
06-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Bentu did you actually read it? Because if you did and I was trolling why am I pointing towards people posting issues that we all know about and asking them that if they think they seriously do think they where ripped then take means that actually work and stop all the useless posts....hmmm in a way you just made yourself look like a troll just to post something about trolls to get your post count up. I did not list the games issues in matter of a fact I posted I still play every week and really the only issue that I personally think bites is the social issues.

As for playing other games I do just got done with State of Decay great game and I always play Minecraft, think I might pick up Mass Effect 3 again and finish off the series hard to say though I still have loads of games the wife picked up for me not even opened so who knows.

And yeah most of Defiance is done I think the only pursuits I have are the two fifteen man ones and the last ego and PvP pursuit, gun wise bmgs, rockets, and grenade launchers are all that's left and I still am grinding those out till I get bored with it and take a break for a bit to just kill things or help out clan mates.

Like I said game is ok hopefully someone up high wakes up and realizes this game could make mint if they get the bus rolling. But if not oh well it was worth the sixty bucks I got my money's worth and is why I got over the issues till they hopefully fix them. On a side note still looking for orange saw, combat shot gun grenade launcher, wolfhound, and Flashnova paying really well.