PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan [EU]

Furyian
06-23-2013, 11:06 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a group to hang out with. At the moment that i posted this, i have EGO 606
Normanly i just play the (side)mission, arkfall and co-op, but it's getting time to do some competiteve and shadow wars ;-)
IGN = Mr Furyian

A bit about me. I'm a 25 year-old male Dutch player that plays in the evening and weekends.
I have a mic, so can join TS, mumble, skype or wathever you guys/girls are using. ;-)

booogzz
06-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a group to hang out with. At the moment that i posted this, i have EGO 606
Normanly i just play the (side)mission, arkfall and co-op, but it's getting time to do some competiteve and shadow wars ;-)
IGN = Mr Furyian

A bit about me. I'm a 25 year-old male Dutch player that plays in the evening and weekends.
I have a mic, so can join TS, mumble, skype or wathever you guys/girls are using. ;-)

Hey Furyian...Come check us out mate :)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?47405-The-X-Ecutioners-European-Clan-Recruiting-PVE-amp-PVP

See you there !

Furyian
06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Alright booogzz, I will come around in a few days in your teamspeak

Furyian
06-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Also got steam for the one that is wondering about it ;-) -> Mr. Furyian
no, i don;t have defiance on steam

booogzz
06-29-2013, 08:01 AM
Also got steam for the one that is wondering about it ;-) -> Mr. Furyian
no, i don;t have defiance on steam

I added you on steam btw my nickname is Boogie

TG Spetsnaz
07-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Hello my friend!

I will now tell you about a little online gaming community called Tactical Gaming.

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

Myself has been a member of Tactical Gaming for one and a half year now, and I don't regret a minute of it.
To be part of TG is a great gaming experience and lots of fun.

I can also tell you that we have lots of Aussie, American and European gamers who are active on both NA and EU servers in Defiance.

So if you're intrested in joining TG you can do so at: www.tw.tghq.org or you can also add me on steam (TG Spetsnaz) if you want to know more about Tactical Gaming before joining us or need any help with registering!

/TG Spetsnaz