PDA

View Full Version : orange grenades and shields

APrecursor
06-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Can you get these from lock boxes just like weapons and also if anyone is selling any im willing to buy them....

NicodemusTNT
06-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Can you get these from lock boxes just like weapons and also if anyone is selling any im willing to buy them....

Yes, you can get them in lock boxes.

Nate Murder
06-23-2013, 10:12 PM
The only why you CAN them is lock boxes or trades.

YardSaleJesus
06-24-2013, 06:25 AM
The ONLY two oranges that i have gotten are a grenade and shield and the shield sucks lol

Deaths Nation
06-24-2013, 08:34 AM
I have 9 legendaries. All weapons. 8 from lock boxes 1 was a gift. I think the shields and nades are even more rare honestly. The only time I've seen them is when I inspect somebody else.

mikepaul
06-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Mediocre orange grenades and shields required a decision somewhere along the line. "We'll make these grenades and shields hard to get, but then they won't be any better than the easily available ones at the same EGO level. Oh, OK, one shield that has 100% health regen, but that's IT!"...

Strea Lai
06-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Mediocre orange grenades and shields required a decision somewhere along the line. "We'll make these grenades and shields hard to get, but then they won't be any better than the easily available ones at the same EGO level. Oh, OK, one shield that has 100% health regen, but that's IT!"...
As rare as it is, there is ONE nade that I have seen thats orange and extremely powerful. Clusterblast. This one thats orange pops out 5 mini nades that pack a huge punch. Great on huge crowds of enemies coming at ya. (and as far as I know the other clusterblasts only pop out 3 mini nades.)

APrecursor
06-24-2013, 11:01 AM
The ONLY two oranges that i have gotten are a grenade and shield and the shield sucks lol

Well you need oranges for the ego evolution pursuit

Fakinell
06-24-2013, 11:34 AM
I have gotten 2 shields from lock boxes but nades are like rocking horse dung.

mikepaul
06-24-2013, 12:30 PM
As rare as it is, there is ONE nade that I have seen thats orange and extremely powerful. Clusterblast. This one thats orange pops out 5 mini nades that pack a huge punch. Great on huge crowds of enemies coming at ya. (and as far as I know the other clusterblasts only pop out 3 mini nades.)
Hadn't heard of that one. Sounds good enough to try to get. Thanks...