PDA

View Full Version : Any opinions, answers or help wanted. please read. trying to save account

bluefire
06-24-2013, 10:11 AM
So about 2 weeks ago i turn on my xbox and im forced to enter a password to log in to my live account. I have not used this password in years. trying to reset the password i notice that the email i have on file is no longer valid( it was thru my cable co and they deleted their mail servers....)! I have now had my account frozen becuase i used the wrong password. So xbox support cannot help me into my account nor can they unlock it for me even tho now i have found the origional password! They told me i am **** outta luck and the account will be deleted (wich means all games progress ,map packs anything i have done on my xbox for the last x ammount of years is lost). sweet! anyway what im trying to get help or answers on is if i can transfer my defiance character to my new xbox account? if anyone has answers or info on this it wold be greatly appreciated. if i cant transfer the acct somehow and lose all my progress i probably will not start over. so this is my last resort. thx a lot in advanced for and help i may recieve.

rhg2010
06-24-2013, 10:25 AM
i had this happen to me also,somehow i got it worked out through support somehow but its still broke cause ill get popups everyother day to enter the info i thought i fixed but its still ****ed up,i just exit when it appears and signin to profile again to ignore it,total bs man goodluck

CMac001
06-24-2013, 01:25 PM
The only thing I can think of would be to try logging into the xbox live website with the password. If that works then you should be able to get back into your xbox. I remember seeing an option to change the email it is linked to. However, you had to be logged in to get to the link.

If nothing else works, keep escalating with xbox support (don't let them close the ticket. If they do open another one). They can fix anything if you can get escalated to the right level.

Good luck