PDA

View Full Version : New Content

Olaf
06-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Was there a new mission or pursuits todo today?

ManWithNoFace
06-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Apparently not... guess I'm playing Borderlands 2 while I wait for the show to come on.

tur tal
06-24-2013, 04:51 PM
is anyone having server issues on xbox?

Olaf
06-24-2013, 04:51 PM
ah ok.. just i noticed that the bonus loot weekend banner changed to something like The Manhunt help save nolan.

nathanpbutler
06-24-2013, 05:06 PM
ah ok.. just i noticed that the bonus loot weekend banner changed to something like The Manhunt help save nolan.

Yeah, but the Manhunt episode missions were dealt with in last Monday's update (the times you help Echelon and get one data recorder each time).

Then again, on PS3, the main banner when you choose your character still shows the notice they put up when the Plague content was first put up. Yeah, we'll race for a cure . . . the next time Sieges return . . .

dbcameron
06-24-2013, 05:08 PM
They might still update new episode content tomorrow so they don't spoil anything in the show. It's happened before.

Fancypants
06-24-2013, 05:35 PM
They might still update new episode content tomorrow so they don't spoil anything in the show. It's happened before.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DU1y8sTibks/TMcUdQTQlaI/AAAAAAAAAag/-E96pbXCvd0/s1600/tibet-woman-praying.jpg

Arsenic_Touch
06-24-2013, 05:36 PM
They might still update new episode content tomorrow so they don't spoil anything in the show. It's happened before.

Hardly. Pretty much every "update" has been before the episode aired.

baelrusk
06-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Hardly. Pretty much every "update" has been before the episode aired.

Yeah. It's always gone active on Monday, not the day after.
Just means there's nothing this week.

Shada Mori
06-24-2013, 06:16 PM
Generally content runs for two weeks so I wasn't expecting anything new tonight, though was hopeful of course. We should have something next week, which will then leave two weeks until the DLC is supposed to drop. Funny how that works.

Wraieth
06-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Generally content runs for two weeks so I wasn't expecting anything new tonight, though was hopeful of course. We should have something next week, which will then leave two weeks until the DLC is supposed to drop. Funny how that works.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that 3 week dlc drop. I got a feeling it will be more like very last week of jul or 1rst of august and that's if we get very very lucky

racs333
06-24-2013, 09:07 PM
there will not be any new content till the dlc. How do I know that? If you look at your pursuits, there is 104 of them. counting all the current pursuits and all the current episodes. there is no more room for additional pursuits. it was 104 from day one, so while there might be some day one stuff, im going to predict that the finding Nolan crap add ins will get slightly more aggressive, and then we will get the DLC which will include the new episode content related to a cliff hanger. but that's just how its shaping up and how the pursuits are related.

dbcameron
06-24-2013, 09:16 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I could have sworn the Armistice day and the start of the plague stuff happened on Tuesday. Maybe those are just the weeks that I wasn't able to sign in on Monday.

Ah well, more time to work on PvP pursuits.

racs333
06-25-2013, 11:02 PM
at least no one disputes the lack of content for the next month and a half.