PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing On Steam!

RaveMoyers
03-25-2013, 08:50 AM
So, I signed up for the beta saturday night and waited for a code. Well I got one sunday afternoon and played for about 5 hours. The world, the gameplay the pvp was epic! I enjoyed it all. So I thought i'd share this with you all cause it's always good to hear positive feedback! Is there any steam codes out there to get a discount?

P.S. I'm thinking about the 99$ package. What do you think? Is this worth it? Would you and are you purchasing it? Talk to me people!

Thanks,

Rave.

RaveMoyers
03-25-2013, 11:46 AM
bump bump bump!

HAMcutter
03-25-2013, 11:49 AM
I enjoyed the beta myself, it was my first. I purchased the $99 pre-order from steam, and the "steam clan" had quite a but of lols over the weekend. The game needs work, but I'm giving it my money for now.

Warspawn
03-25-2013, 11:50 AM
P.S. I'm thinking about the 99$ package. What do you think? Is this worth it? Would you and are you purchasing it? Talk to me people!

Thanks,

Rave.

DEFINATELY worth it! With tier 1 just about reached, the Deluxe edition will add +10 inventory slots, the Hydra Rocket Launcher, Shield with heal, xp/script boost for a month, a Lock Box with goodies in it (you'll need to gather code fragments), plus all the goodies from the regular edition (I'm thinking the Phoenix Sniper Rifle may have a fire proc on it).

RaveMoyers
03-25-2013, 11:51 AM
DEFINATELY worth it! With tier 1 just about reached, the Deluxe edition will add +10 inventory slots, the Hydra Rocket Launcher, Shield with heal, xp/script boost for a month, a Lock Box with goodies in it (you'll need to gather code fragments), plus all the goodies from the regular edition (I'm thinking the Phoenix Sniper Rifle may have a fire proc on it).

awesome! that sounds great!